Welcome To The Philippines Forum Get Together's

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
we are back until the 30th my friendJames
OK, James, I will try and maybe you can try to stay a little longer and we can try to get there a little earlier as well? Thank you my friend :23_11_60[2]: Lee

James
Posted
Posted

if only life was that simple, work in the Uk beckons me from every direction aaaaaaghjames

Guardian
Posted
Posted
Welcome to the Philippines Forum members and non members informal get together'sAnyone interested in getting together in Cebu in February, I am thinking about Saturday February 21 and maybe at Phat Thursdays in Banilad Town Center or possibly Badgers, or???. I am open to other suggestions and other dates that would be better for the majority of members or non members who might be in Cebu at that time. I am posting this very early because some may be making plans for a trip and maybe they can adjust their schedules to fit or we can adjust the get together to fit the majority of members schedules who do not live in Cebu and would like to meet. Tom,Boss Man maybe February instead of March??? SugarwareZ-004.gif I am also open to other get together's in March April and May in other places for those others who may not be able to meet in the other months or in Cebu or CDO. I set up this thread for those of you who would like to make suggestions on dates to get together and we can always meet just for coffee in SM or Ayala if that would be more convenient for some of you or for those of you who do not like to go to get togethers. You are also welcome to post other expat meetings and dates in other parts of the Philippines in case some of us can make it to those. My wife and I travel around the Philippines for pleasure and her family, and we would be willing to try to attend other meetings if we can at the time they are scheduled. I have found that it is always nice to put a face with a member who posts on forums and IMO get together's help to bring people from all over the world to better understand each other and possibly not be as critical of a other members posts. I know that I have learned a lot by meeting different people from different cultures from all over the world and I think it has made me better understand people and their cultures and to be more tolerant of our difference, but I have to admit that I still have a lot to learn about many people from different parts of my own home country, the USA, no less other countries. :AddEmoticons04230: Please feel free to post your feelings on get together's or possible dates and places. Meeting just one of you or as many as possible at one time is fine with me. :th_thsmilies-29057: Thanks,LeeBTW, my real name is Lee but that name was already taken, so if you wish to pm me at any time, please be sure to send to Mr. Lee So far we have Panser, John Rainey and his group, Mike Morey and his lovely wife and myself and my wife. Hope I did not miss anyone?? and we will no doubt also be in CDO in March to meet some of you from there. :13_4_10[1]: :13_4_10[1]:
Sound like it could be fun. :th_Good-Luck: :th_thanx: :thumbsup: :13_4_10[1]:

Travis
Posted
Posted

I hope you continue to have get togethers because I would like to go to some when I get to the Philippines, so please keep posting about them.

• 2 weeks later...
Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
OK, just to bump this up again to keep it in everyones mind SugarwareZ-003.gif since it is less than 2 months away now.Welcome to the Philippines Forum informal get together's. All are welcome, Filipino, Filipina, people from any country, members of this forum and those of you who just read and have not joined.Anyone interested in getting together in Cebu in February, I am thinking about Saturday February 21 and possibly at Phat Thursdays in Banilad Town Center or Badgers, or??? I am open to other suggestions and other dates that would be better for the majority of members or non members who might be in Cebu at that time. I am re-posting this very early because some may be making plans for a trip and maybe they can adjust their schedules to fit or we can adjust the get together to fit the majority of members schedules who do not live in Cebu and would like to meet. I am also open to other get together's in March April and May in other places for those others who may not be able to meet in the other months or in Cebu or CDO...... I set up this thread for those of you who would like to make suggestions on dates to get together and we can always meet just for coffee in SM or Ayala if that would be more convenient for some of you or for those of you who do not like to go to get togethers. All are also welcome to post other expat meetings and dates in other parts of the Philippines in case some of us can make it to those. My wife and I travel around the Philippines for pleasure and to see her family, and we would be willing to try to attend other meetings if we can at the time they are scheduled. I have found that it is always nice to put a face with a member who posts on forums and IMO get together's help people from all over the world to better understand each other and possibly not be as critical of other members posts. I know that I have learned a lot by meeting people from different cultures and I think it has helped me to better understand people and their cultures and to be more tolerant of our difference, but I have to admit that I still have a lot to learn about many people from different parts of my own home country, the USA, no less other countries. :th_closed: Please feel free to post your feelings on get together's or possible dates and places. Meeting just one of you or as many as possible at one time is fine with me. :whistling: Thanks,LeeBTW, my real name is Lee, but that name was already taken as a forum name, so if you wish to pm me at any time, please be sure to send to Mr. Lee

• 5 weeks later...
Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

OK, just to bump this up again to keep it in everyones mind SugarwareZ-003.gif since it is less than 1 month away now.Welcome to the Philippines Forum informal get together's. All are welcome, Filipino, Filipina, people from any country, members of this forum and those of you who just read and have not joined.Anyone interested in getting together in Cebu on Saturday February 21 and either at Phat Thursdays in Banilad Town Center or Badgers. Whichever the majority wants. I am re-posting this very early because some may be making plans for a trip and maybe they can adjust their schedules and come to the get together. I am also open to just meeting people for coffee in SM or Ayala if that would be more convenient for some of you or for those of you who do not like to go to get togethers. Also, all are also welcome to post other expat meetings and dates in other parts of the Philippines in case some of us can make it to those. My wife and I travel around the Philippines for pleasure and to see her family, and we would be willing to try to attend other meetings if we can at the time they are scheduled. Guys and gals, I have found that it is always nice to put a face with a member who posts on forums and IMO get together's help people from all over the world to better understand each other and possibly not be as critical of other members posts. I know that I have learned a lot by meeting people from different cultures and I think it has helped me to better understand people and their cultures and to be more tolerant of our difference, but I have to admit that I still have a lot to learn about many people from different parts of my own home country, the USA, no less other countries. :11_12_14[1]: Please feel free to post your feelings on get together's or possible dates and places. Meeting just one of you or as many as possible at one time is fine with me. :D Thanks,LeeBTW, my real name is Lee, but that name was already taken as a forum name, so if you wish to pm me at any time, please be sure to send to Mr. Lee Note, only full members can send pm's

Edited by Mr. Lee

johnrxx99
Posted
Posted

Went in to Phat Thursday the other night to meet someone. They've changed the interior but for the worse imo. The people I met were disappointed with the food as well.Badgers has my vote and if we can happy hour, 4pm until 7 I think but could be 6.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Went in to Phat Thursday the other night to meet someone. They've changed the interior but for the worse imo. The people I met were disappointed with the food as well.Badgers has my vote and if we can happy hour, 4pm until 7 I think but could be 6.
That is OK with me, I am retired and have all the time in the world to eat and :D Badgers it is, and we can start around 4 or so and stay until the last one from the group falls down SugarwareZ-004.gif or gets bored with the rest of us, and people can come and leave whenever they please. :11_12_14[1]: :cheers: I just hope Badgers will let us sit around and bs as much as Phats has in the past? But then again, if Bob comes, you and he can keep them in business drinking SugarwareZ-004.gif and I will do my best to keep up with the pros. SugarwareZ-005.gif

Mik
Posted
Posted

Badgers at 4pm sounds good. Where is it located?

BobNChe
Posted
Posted
Badgers at 4pm sounds good. Where is it located?
About a stones throw toward AS Fortuna from Phat Thursday's on the same side of the road!