Welcome To The Philippines Forum Get Together's

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Badgers on Feb 21 starts at 4 PM and ends whenever we get done. No fees, just pay for what you want to eat or drink. March 14th if anyone has any interest in getting together in March on that date, because my wife and I will hopefully be in CDO the latter part. Place to be announced April 25th if anyone is interested. Place to be announced. PhilIsles, how does that date work for you? And May 16th if anyone is interested. Place to be announced I am willing to adjust dates to fit the majorities schedule if we can, but I do not wish to interfere with the LiC boat trip which is usually on Sundays toward the end of the months. We hope to meet as many people as we can during our stay each year. SugarwareZ-003.gif
I am not quite sure Paul meant in his post above? so to clarify, we will be getting together at Badgers in Cebu on February 21st and starting at 4 PM and my wife and I will be staying until everyone leaves or we run out of energy. The last get together I arranged went on until pretty late and then some groups went off to another place and their get together continued on until the wee hours of the night. These get together's are all about just hanging out, meeting each other and getting to know each other and IMO knowing each other really makes the forum a nicer place to hang out. People coming so far in order they checked in. Panserhansen and his wife. We have become friends via emails and we look forward to meeting him and his wife in person.Mike Morey and his lovely wife AideenJohn Rainey and his lovely So Mel and possibly her dynamite single sister Naomi :1247: Possibly Bob Ward and his lovely lady Kristine?Since Paul has shown interest, maybe he will be coming with his lady or ladies? SugarwareZ-005.gif Of course my wife and IBoss Man has said he would come if we send a boat to Australia for him, any volunteers to go fetch his arse? SugarwareZ-004.gif I would be happy to send a row boat. SugarwareZ-007.gifAnyone else interested in coming? Let us know, or just show up and say hi. All are welcome, members, non members, readers or friends of friends, etc. Just come on by and hang out for any amount of time you wish to.
Lee will be on his way soon.He sent me a photo of the last get together he arranged with some of the older folks. I think I can see Mike in the background!I just cant wait to join the fun.post-1-1233970567.gif :thumbsup:

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

You must mean Mike Morey .......... hahahahaha ...... as I don't do get togethers ...............but after viewing your picture I wish I had joined that one ... looked like fun .......

Edited by Mike S

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Lee will be on his way soon.He sent me a photo of the last get together he arranged with some of the older folks. I think I can see Mike in the background!I just cant wait to join the fun. :23_11_60[2]:
Looks like fun but they are a little old for me. SugarwareZ-007.gif

Mik
Posted
Posted
You must mean Mike Morey .......... hahahahaha ...... as I don't do get togethers ...............but after viewing your picture I wish I had joined that one ... looked like fun .......
No sorry, that's not me. I don't wear shoes - just flip-flops or sandals.

PhilIsles
Posted
Posted
I have gotten quite a few emails from people asking for meetings in different months and now PhilIsles has also asked for additional meetings, so here is what I am thinking of doing. ........I am going to have informal get together's any month that we are in Cebu that people have an interest, and my wife and I would be willing to meet up one on one for coffee, a meal or a few drinks, with anyone who does not wish to go to group get together's.......... So here is what I have worked out so far, and I would appreciate it if people would tell me if they have interest in any of these dates....... We already have some people who said they would like to meet at Badgers on the 21st. Hopefully they are still interested, so is anyone else interested? or please feel free to just show up if you are not sure of your schedule. Badgers on Feb 21 starts at 4 PM and ends whenever we get done. No fees, just pay for what you want to eat or drink. March 14th if anyone has any interest in getting together in March on that date, because my wife and I will hopefully be in CDO the latter part. Place to be announced April 25th if anyone is interested. Place to be announced. PhilIsles, how does that date work for you? And May 16th if anyone is interested. Place to be announced I am willing to adjust dates to fit the majorities schedule if we can, but I do not wish to interfere with the "another forum" boat trip which is usually on Sundays toward the end of the months. We hope to meet as many people as we can during our stay each year. SugarwareZ-003.gif
Mr Lee April 25 is okey with me. I plug it in my schedule. I will try to contact you again as the date comes closer. Thanks for accomodating me.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I have gotten quite a few emails from people asking for meetings in different months and now PhilIsles has also asked for additional meetings, so here is what I am thinking of doing. ........I am going to have informal get together's any month that we are in Cebu that people have an interest, and my wife and I would be willing to meet up one on one for coffee, a meal or a few drinks, with anyone who does not wish to go to group get together's.......... So here is what I have worked out so far, and I would appreciate it if people would tell me if they have interest in any of these dates....... We already have some people who said they would like to meet at Badgers on the 21st. Hopefully they are still interested, so is anyone else interested? or please feel free to just show up if you are not sure of your schedule. Badgers on Feb 21 starts at 4 PM and ends whenever we get done. No fees, just pay for what you want to eat or drink. March 14th if anyone has any interest in getting together in March on that date, because my wife and I will hopefully be in CDO the latter part. Place to be announced April 25th if anyone is interested. Place to be announced. PhilIsles, how does that date work for you? And May 16th if anyone is interested. Place to be announced I am willing to adjust dates to fit the majorities schedule if we can, but I do not wish to interfere with the LiC boat trip which is usually on Sundays toward the end of the months. We hope to meet as many people as we can during our stay each year. SugarwareZ-003.gif
Mr Lee April 25 is okey with me. I plug it in my schedule. I will try to contact you again as the date comes closer. Thanks for accomodating me.
Lee is in transit and should be in Cebu tomorrow I think,I'm sure he will reply to you when he gets his Internet sorted out. :23_11_60[2]:

TheMason
Posted
Posted
And May 16th if anyone is interested. Place to be announced
I might actually be able to make this one. I'm back from the US at the end of April and I'm thinking of heading down to Palawan and Cebu for a couple of weeks with my wife. Neither of us has ever been off Luzon, so hopefully we can meet some of the people from the forum. I'm not as cranky in person as I am on the forum.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I'm not as cranky in person as I am on the forum Most people aren't ...... all except me ..... I am exactly the same S.O.B on or off the forum ...... if I don't like someone they will know it regardless of where I am :23_11_60[2]: ....... and the best part is I'm to old to care ......... SugarwareZ-011.gifSugarwareZ-011.gif ....... I quit trying to impress people and pretend to like someone I don't .. years ago ...... ain't got the time ... life is to short for pretenses ...... :lol:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

OK PhilIsles and TheMason, April 25th it is and all are welcome to show up too. The place will be announced. I am going to see how Badgers works out and I am open to other suggestions. We are looking forward to meeting you and your partners and anyone else who would like to join us. SugarwareZ-003.gif Mason, we are all cranky at times, me more than most. SugarwareZ-004.gif We just got to Cebu, I was amazed our Phone, cable and dsl were all working. Thinks are looking up here in the Philippines and Cebu is growing so fast that it is hard to believe. :woohoo: :dance: So many new buildings. :thumbsup:

BobNChe
Posted
Posted
OK PhilIsles and TheMason, April 25th it is and all are welcome to show up too. The place will be announced. I am going to see how Badgers works out and I am open to other suggestions. We are looking forward to meeting you and your partners and anyone else who would like to join us. SugarwareZ-003.gif Mason, we are all cranky at times, me more than most. SugarwareZ-004.gif We just got to Cebu, I was amazed our Phone, cable and dsl were all working. Thinks are looking up here in the Philippines and Cebu is growing so fast that it is hard to believe. :woohoo: :dance: So many new buildings. :thumbsup:
What time is dinner? Dang, and I have to go to CDO for four days. See you two when I get back.