Reliable Medical Facilities In Cebu

paul
Posted
Posted
Chong Hua - General MedicineCebu Doctor's Hospital - General MedicinePerpetual Succour- Heart HospitalFriendly Care - Health Clinic

johnrxx99
Posted
Posted

Chong Hua is regarded by many to be the best.Cebu Doc has bad reports, not least of which is a US patient dying and being discovered by visitors!

James
Posted
Posted

I had a very good experience of Cebu Doctors hospital and could never fault the service, the staff and the quality of the care I received. When I discussed the operation with others in the UK who had simular, my service level was well above theirs, seems we can all experience different things and I can not comment on the guy from the US found dead, but its a busy place and I would not hesitate to visit there again should I require major surgery. James

• 2 years later...
chief
Posted
Posted

I tend to agree on Cebu Doctors not being really up to standard. It is a good hospital however, and recently got certified by the British Trent Certification. However, my main issue is its sanitation of its facilties and over all cleaness which needs improvement. Dave

RetiredNavyGuy
Posted
Posted

As I understand the list I recently received, Cebu Doc is the only hospital certified for inpatient care by Tricare. A lot of the CLINICS at Chong Hua are on the list for outpatient services. Of course, I could be reading the list wrong. ...but if I am right, Tricare won't pay ANY of the claim if you hospitalized (non-emergency) anywhere else.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

philhealth has released its "CENTERS OF EXCELLENCE" regarding what they consider the best/very good hospitalsseveral are listed for the Cebu area :photo-109:http://www.philhealth.gov.ph/advisories/2011/adv03-01-2011.pdf

• 1 month later...
chief
Posted
Posted
As I understand the list I recently received, Cebu Doc is the only hospital certified for inpatient care by Tricare. A lot of the CLINICS at Chong Hua are on the list for outpatient services. Of course, I could be reading the list wrong. ...but if I am right, Tricare won't pay ANY of the claim if you hospitalized (non-emergency) anywhere else.
You are incorrect. Both Chong Hua and Perpetual Succor are Tricare Approved hospitals in Cebu. I have been in Chong Hua and Tricare did pay their cost share for my treatment. I am retired Navy living in Cebu. Dave