Pensionne De Portugal

HAPPY
Posted
Posted

GOOD/REASONABLE/GREAT LOCATION PLACE TO STAY IN CEBU CITY. PENSIONNE DE PORTUGAL RIGHT ACROSS FROM WINLAND TOWER. LUZ IS THE OWNER AND A VERY NICE LADY. 032-253-0885 & 0919-457-5626 CELL  516-1311-OFFICE FOOD IS COOKED FRESH EVERY DAY. ROOMS FOR 1 ARE 10,000 AND FOR 2 ARE 12,000P A MONTH INCLUDING ELEC,WATER,CABLE,AIR,WI-FI.   MY FIANCE AND I LIVE HERE NOW AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ITluzportugaliza@yahoo.com   

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
GOOD/REASONABLE/GREAT LOCATION PLACE TO STAY IN CEBU CITY. PENSIONNE DE PORTUGAL RIGHT ACROSS FROM WINLAND TOWER. LUZ IS THE OWNER AND A VERY NICE LADY. 032-253-0885 & 0919-457-5626 CELL FOOD IS COOKED FRESH EVERY DAY. ROOMS FOR 1 ARE 10,000 AND FOR 2 ARE 12,000P A MONTH INCLUDING ELEC,WATER,CABLE,AIR,WI-FI. MY FIANCE AND I LIVE HERE NOW AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT
This is a good price,have you any photos? are the rooms a good size and modern?Thanks for the info

• 5 months later...
HAPPY
Posted
Posted
GOOD/REASONABLE/GREAT LOCATION PLACE TO STAY IN CEBU CITY. PENSIONNE DE PORTUGAL RIGHT ACROSS FROM WINLAND TOWER. LUZ IS THE OWNER AND A VERY NICE LADY. 032-253-0885 & 0919-457-5626 CELL FOOD IS COOKED FRESH EVERY DAY. ROOMS FOR 1 ARE 10,000 AND FOR 2 ARE 12,000P A MONTH INCLUDING ELEC,WATER,CABLE,AIR,WI-FI. MY FIANCE AND I LIVE HERE NOW AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT
This is a good price,have you any photos? are the rooms a good size and modern?Thanks for the info
Hey Bossman,how are you? It is not the Regency, but is is a good place to stay. This coming week I will take some pics and post them.If you have any more questions, call me at 786-323-9788Everett

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Hey Bossman,how are you? It is not the Regency, but is is a good place to stay. This coming week I will take some pics and post them.If you have any more questions, call me at 786-323-9788Everett
Thanks EverettSome pictures would be good,Lee tells me your happy there and I am thinking of either another visit this coming March or perhaps a complete move for good.So either way wanting some where to stay but on a lower budget this time around.:cheersty: