Dual Sim Cards

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Here is a whole page of them and one of them is bound to be yours, then click on the description.Chinese clone phones

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Here is a whole page of them and one of them is bound to be yours, then click on the description.Chinese clone phones
Nope, wasn't on their list! My cellphone is so cheap, it wouldn't make it on their list! Anyway, I'm happy with it! And it was dirt cheap! :thumbs-up-smile:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

You can look on ebay also, there are quite a few on this page Chinese Nokia dual sim phones

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Paul might be able to answer this as I think he had a dual Sim card phone not that long back.Question is, are they any good and how does it work?Anyone else ever owned a dual Sim card phone? :thumbs-up-smile:
I just bought myself a brand new Nokia China brand cellphone(forgot the model) with dual sims, Smart and Globe, has an MP3 player, FM radio, camera/video, bluetooth, WAPS and it's thin and small! And all for PhP2,900! Yes Php2,900 and it works great and doesn't look cheap either, a similar phone could cost around Php14,000! When you text or make calls, you just select which sim you want to use, simple as that. I just love it because of the price, features and design! BTW, can anyone tell me how to find out what band lenght any cellphone is by looking at it? What I mean, if it's tri band, quad band or whatever! How can I tell what my cheap cellphone is. Read your link Lee, but it didn't say how to find what band cellphs are by looking at it.23_9_11%5B1%5D.gif
I have one I bought about a year and a half ago,never used it.The buttons in my opinion are dodgy and have a very cheap plastic feel. I did get it out about a month or so back but even after charging would not turn on. I think they are OK for a back up phone but like every thing, you get what you pay for. Some will have a good run with theirs and others wont but on the other hand I have read similar re- views from people who bought genuine Nokia phones with problems.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

One thing about all phones, charge the battery to full and then pull the battery out if you are going to let the phone sit unused. If a phone sits too long with the battery in it, then it goes totally dead and then the battery would be very hard if not impossible to bring back to life. A totally dead battery is just that, totally dead and ready for burial. :) :thumbs-up-smile:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
One thing about all phones, charge the battery to full and then pull the battery out if you are going to let the phone sit unused. If a phone sits too long with the battery in it, then it goes totally dead and then the battery would be very hard if not impossible to bring back to life. A totally dead battery is just that, totally dead and ready for burial. :) :thumbs-up-smile:
They come with 2 battery's, both were out of the phone and one never out of the plastic. Maybe some thing else wrong with it. Disregard everything I said and I will sell it to you,, as new,lol:mocking:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
They come with 2 battery's, both were out of the phone and one never out of the plastic. Maybe some thing else wrong with it. Disregard everything I said and I will sell it to you,, as new,lol:mocking:
It is alright Tom, I have a hammer especially for cell phones that do not work and if it withstands the hammer test then I will buy it from you. All kidding aside, some electronics tend to fail as well when not used, so I guess that is the case of yours, and I remember when you got it and how proud you were that you bought yourself a new toy. SugarwareZ-007.gif

post-40-12649842724261_thumb.jpg

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Funny Boss Man! You know, my cheap knockoff from china is amazingly nice and doesn't have the cheap or plastic feel in any way! That's why I'm happy with what I purchased and it's dirt cheap! I would purchase the same phone again if they're still available where I bought it! Have a nice day!SugarwareZ-005.gif

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Funny Boss Man! You know, my cheap knockoff from china is amazingly nice and doesn't have the cheap or plastic feel in any way! That's why I'm happy with what I purchased and it's dirt cheap! I would purchase the same phone again if they're still available where I bought it! Have a nice day!SugarwareZ-005.gif
It could well be that the quality has improved over time,my wife said just last week that she seen cheap dual sim phones in the Philippines as I was going to buy her a new one but I said I would get a genuine one from here. Maybe I can save myself some money.

Matt
Posted
Posted

I have seen these phones here myself and have had mixed reaction to them, the ones without a touchscreen seem to be fine, but the ones with them say they are very hard to work and not sensitive at all. I have also seen the "Nokia" rip off from China are actually spelt "Nckia" and not "Nokia". There is a very small break in the "O" of "Nokia". Well this has been the case of the ones i have seen. You will need your glasses on to see it.