Dual Sim Cards

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
I have seen these phones here myself and have had mixed reaction to them, the ones without a touchscreen seem to be fine, but the ones with them say they are very hard to work and not sensitive at all. I have also seen the "Nokia" rip off from China are actually spelt "Nckia" and not "Nokia". There is a very small break in the "O" of "Nokia". Well this has been the case of the ones i have seen. You will need your glasses on to see it.
Nope, no break in the o of the word Nokia on my very dirt cheap Nokia China Brand cellphone with dual sims! I'm happy with it! I guess I'm just one of the lucky few who is satisfied with a good cheap knock off cellphone! My wife has the very expensive Apple 3GS iPhone from Globe! I told her if she breaks her iPhone, she'll be going back to using the cheap type of cellphones that I buy! :thumbs-up-smile: Edited by Art & Jho

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I have seen these phones here myself and have had mixed reaction to them, the ones without a touchscreen seem to be fine, but the ones with them say they are very hard to work and not sensitive at all. I have also seen the "Nokia" rip off from China are actually spelt "Nckia" and not "Nokia". There is a very small break in the "O" of "Nokia". Well this has been the case of the ones i have seen. You will need your glasses on to see it.
Nope, nothing like that on my very dirt cheap Nokia China Brand cellphone with dual sims! I'm happy with it! I guess I'm just one of the lucky few who are satisfied with a good cheap cellphone! My wife has the very expensive Apple 3GS iPhone from Globe! I told her if she breaks her iPhone, she'll going back to using the cheap type of cellphones that I buy! :thumbs-up-smile:
I think what Matt is describing is a fake Nokia where the others that are replicas usually have no brand name.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
Nope, nothing like that on my very dirt cheap Nokia China Brand cellphone with dual sims! I'm happy with it! I guess I'm just one of the lucky few who are satisfied with a good cheap cellphone! My wife has the very expensive Apple 3GS iPhone from Globe! I told her if she breaks her iPhone, she'll going back to using the cheap type of cellphones that I buy! :thumbs-up-smile:
I think what Matt is describing is a fake Nokia where the others that are replicas usually have no brand name.
Oh I see what you mean! But I still like my dirt cheap China made Nokia dual sim cellphone! Let's just see how long it will last! If it doesn't last, I'll just buy another one like it, because it has all the features I like! :) Edited by Art & Jho