Cebu Pacific Woke Me Up Twice....!

Panserhansen
Posted
Posted (edited)

Late August I booked a flight online from Manila to Cebu Dec 10. I am currently in Norway, and left a Norwegian phone number for contact info with Cebu Pacific.1. Oct 29 I get an email from CP. They say our flight has been cancelled, and we're booked at a new flight 30 minutes later. No action required, and I have no problems with that.2. This Thursday, I awake from a phone call at 0530 am, from CP. He is saying what the email does. He asks me to reply to the email to confirm, which I do.3. 0300 am this morning, someone from CP called me AGAIN and wakes me up. :D Saying the same thing. I am telling her that I've already talked to someone AND sent a confirmation reply.What next? PanserHansen

Edited by Panserhansen

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Late August I booked a flight online from Manila to Cebu Dec 10. I am currently in Norway, and left a Norwegian phone number for contact info with Cebu Pacific.1. Oct 29 I get an email from CP. They say our flight has been cancelled, and we're booked at a new flight 30 minutes later. No action required, and I have no problems with that.2. This Thursday, I awake from a phone call at 0530 am, from CP. He is saying what the email does. He asks me to reply to the email to confirm, which I do.3. 0300 am this morning, someone from CP called me AGAIN and wakes me up. :AddEmoticons04230: Saying the same thing. I am telling her that I've already talked to someone AND sent a confirmation reply.What next? PanserHansen
Maybe you will have to think your self lucky that you were contacted at all from what I hear from others trying to get any where with them.This is of course is mainly by people trying to pay with a credit card on-line.Personally I have had no problems at all, my credit cards have been accepted on line and last January they phoned my wife to tell her that her flight was cancelled and changed to the next day. So far its :D for me anyway.Tom

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

Yes it could be worse. I had an airline (not CP)try to charge me an unauthorised fee which was denied by my credit card company. I didn't find out till I showed up for my flight. By the time it was fixed I had missed my flight. Had to sit around 5 hours for the next flight.