What Are Your Favorite Things To Do While In Pi?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

:36_1_50[1]: What are your favorite things to do while in the Philippines?Besides sex! SugarwareZ-007.gif :36_6_3[1]:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Am I the only one who seems to get overloaded while in the Philippines??? People always ask my wife and I, what we do while we are in the Philippines and I tell them that we do basically the same things as we do when we are in the states, but a lot less text messages in and out. :36_1_50[1]: Actually I am not sure where the time goes, but it just seems to fly by.Socializing with neighbors and working around the condo fixing and hanging things on the walls. My wife has a few lady friends in the building and I am always helping some neighbors to do some things that they do not seem to know how to do. Not that I am all that great at some of it but I manage to get by at least and I am often amazed that some people do not even know how to set up their TV's or work their TV dish receivers. :signnvm: Sitting out on our patio overlooking the port and our view of the mountains and ocean is one of my favorite pastimes and I have not become tired of that at all yet and some nights when I cannot sleep, I go out on the patio and just look around. I like it so much that I think I might just get a lay down chair and sleep out there once in a while. :36_1_68[1]: Going out to Movies for one fifth of the cost we have to pay in the states.Eating out and more eating out :7_4_17[1]: Mall walking and girl watching. SugarwareZ-007.gif Yes, I think even the ladies like to see what the other ladies are wearing or how they walk or who they are with. Heck, maybe the wife is man watching, I don't know and I sure cannot blame her since I girl watch and she does not mind when I do. Walking around town and getting exercise :SugarwareZ-015: did I say eating out and oh yes getting a cold beer every now and then. :7_4_17[1]: :13_4_10[1]: Shopping for home furnishings seems to be a never ending job because there are really no great furniture stores that stock nick knacks and paintings that interest us to hang on our walls. Meeting up with friends and sometimes friends who turn out to not really be friends :1 (103): As they say, let the buyer beware only in this case, they are trying to sell you something or maybe just a line of bull. SugarwareZ-004.gif Food shopping in itself can often be an adventure because no one place seems to stock all the things we need or want or like.Of course being on the computer :1 (172): and the wife likes to watch TV in Tagalog. :1 (103): And then there is the continual phone calls coming in from the states on my magic jack and the flow of my American and Canadian neighbors and friends who stop by to make their calls home every now and then. Heck that Magic Jack saves us a bunch of money, before we had it, I had to limit my time on the phone because it was costing me .40 cents a minute to call the US. And then there are the local calls and the text messages always coming in.Are we the only one who gets overloaded with text messages. Sometimes my wife's two cells Smart and Sun are going back to back and I seem to be getting texts around the same time on my phone. How can people text so darn fast :36_6_3[1]: and who said retirement was boring.Oh yes and then there is sleeping when we have time to, :17403: and of course the other things one does while in bed, on the stairs on the table in the chairs etc etc etc. :o

• Like 1

Hoz
Posted
Posted

Before this last visit I was tied into what my wife and her family wanted to do. Which usually consisted of shopping, eating and shopping. But last winter I struck out on my own and took the ferry over to Bohol to meet up with some kayakers. Had a great time camping on the beach and paddling over to Pamilacan Island. When I spend more time in the Philippines I'll be doing more traveling and exploring, whether my wife wants to go or not. She's usually happy hanging out at the compound with her sister,eating and going shopping anyway. The boat trip with "another forum" was great, I'd include that every month also.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
:36_1_50[1]: What are your favorite things to do while in the Philippines?Besides sex! SugarwareZ-007.gif :36_6_3[1]:
Well in that case nothing.

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

I'll have you know that that is not true Tom S. :36_1_50[1]: ....... your give others the wrong impression ........ WE NEVER HAD SEX .............. but we did have pizza ........ :36_6_3[1]: SugarwareZ-011.gif ........ hummmmmmm ........... least I don't remember having sex :signnvm:

Edited by Mike S

wallyperrier
Posted
Posted

i plan to go gymto help my wife in the businessto lay down on a matress while she massage me (is this same as sex???)go to bed earlyand wake up earlygo sunday to massand drink coffee here and there