Links To Watch Nfl - College Football - Free

GregZ
Posted
Posted

For myself I would be greatly interested in Baseball and Hockey! I was just thinking of getting the feed from MLB.com for my Blue Jays (seriously going for the World Series this year coming!) and Leafs I haven't bothered looking into as the league is trying to shut itself down for good with another strike.

Try the WIZIWIG! It has ALL sports; college, pro, US, Canadian, European, EVERYTHING... even little league when in season. :541:

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)

I've got both sites now in bookmarks... And they both look fairly promising!

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Edited by I am bob
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
komments
Posted
Posted

What time (local) are the games broadcast?

Thomas
Posted
Posted

What time (local) are the games broadcast?

Do you mean Filipin time?

Amerixan Football   (around)

Thursday  (one match)   7 pm

Sunday (3 SETS of matches, each starting around when the earlier ends.  First starts around noon, last starts around 7 pm.)

Monday  (one match) 7 pm.

komments
Posted
Posted (edited)

Yes Philippines time.  I guess I am just being lazy.  I know the times games start in the US.  I was just hoping someone there could tell me off the top of their head.  But I can convert the ET games (1, 4, 8:30 on Sundays, 8:30 on Thursdays and Mondays) by looking for a time conversion site on the web.

Actually it is pretty easy - the Philippines is 12 hours ahead/behind ET so 1 pm ET is 1 am Philippines Time (the next morning).  Yuck.  Sunday games will play from 1 am to about 10:30 am on Mondays.  Guess I need to DVR the games.

Edited by komments

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Yes Philippines time.  I guess I am just being lazy.  I know the times games start in the US.  I was just hoping someone there could tell me off the top of their head.  But I can convert the ET games (1, 4, 8:30 on Sundays, 8:30 on Thursdays and Mondays) by looking for a time conversion site on the web.

Actually it is pretty easy - the Philippines is 12 hours ahead/behind ET so 1 pm ET is 1 am Philippines Time (the next morning).  Yuck.  Sunday games will play from 1 am to about 10:30 am on Mondays.  Guess I need to DVR the games.

That is correct as long as the US is using DST. Once they go back to Standard Time I believe either this or next weekend, it will be 13 hour difference from PH time to EST. The Philippines being located in the tropics does not shift time.

Thomas
Posted
Posted
That is correct as long as the US is using DST. Once they go back to Standard Time I believe either this or next weekend, it will be 13 hour difference from PH time to EST. The Philippines being located in the tropics does not shift time.
Now USA have "summer time" still, so at tonights match it's still, but will switch back to normal time before the  Sunday matches.