2011 Forum Get Together

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
post-1-0-22950800-1300509330_thumb.jpgpost-1-0-00512500-1300509332_thumb.jpgAbove,Paul and Elsapost-1-0-08979500-1300509335_thumb.jpgpost-1-0-07718600-1300509340_thumb.jpgCenter,Juvelypost-1-0-36040000-1300509342_thumb.jpg
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
VideoThere was a day when my old cell phone would record sound AND video but that day is not today. Enjoy the video without the sound :-)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_FeKMWgGsM
  • Like 1

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

Looks like it was a fun night for all, I really wish I could have been there.  Monday morning I'm going to forecast leave for next March so I can be there for the 2012 get together   :dance:  Love the wig Boss Man!  :D  

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Looks like it was a fun night for all, I really wish I could have been there. Monday morning I'm going to forecast leave for next March so I can be there for the 2012 get together :dance: Love the wig Boss Man! :D
It was a good night Brett,I think we finished up about 12 30 or so.I was not sure if the karaoke would be used but it ended up getting a good workout.Wig,what wig :D

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Sorry, we did not make it back to 'The Ranch' after dropping my son off @ Mactan International Airport for his 7:50pm Flight to HKG and then a 1.5 hr wait until his Cathay Pacific Flight takes him back to the UK, then wait for Bus to take him back to Bournemouth.The reason we decided not to come back was to go shopping for Anzhelica- Kate's 1st Birthday Party tomorrow:-
Thank you for coming to the get together, and I am sorry that I could not make it to Anzhelica Kate's birthday party, I had a bit of a hangover this morning since Elvie wanted to make sure I got drunk before we left, so I could not even force myself out of bed to get up, and my body did not get going until late afternoon, and then I had to meet up with Frank and his gf because he is leaving tonight to go back to the states. It was a pleasure meeting you all and we hope your son Paul had a great trip back home. :dance:

oldutot
Posted
Posted

Hey Bossman, Thanks for the pictures. AddEmoticons04230.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
There are also many more photos on the previous page HERE for members to look at. Enjoy.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
There are also many more photos on the previous page HERE for members to look at. Enjoy.
But where's the photos of you Lee? Oh, I know, you're the one who took all of the pictures!

Braddo
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the photo's Boss Man looks like another good night was had by all next year i'm in not going to miss another good night out and meet the members of this forumCheers Mate

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
But where's the photos of you Lee? Oh, I know, you're the one who took all of the pictures!
I am too ugly to be photographed because it always breaks peoples cameras, but Dave Houndriver did catch my profile in one shot he took with his phone and posted it in his gallery, so I sure hope his phone did not break. devil.gif