2011 Forum Get Together

URGIRL
Posted
Posted

hi ekimswish, i would like to join the activity but no cz Brock is not here in Philippines and its kinda awkward to be there alone,if u like u and ur wife are welcome to have ur kids stay at our house until the party is over and they can play with our kids their always welcome with new playmates...tc be safe :)kind regards,Che che

I will absolutely be there. My wife will abso-probably be there, too. We're in Leyte, though, and have two young kids to look after. Making the journey to Cebu, you think there's a place we can dump the toddlers off at, or a one-time nanny we can hire off someone or somewhere to allow us to cut loose for an evening?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
We echo Lee's comment about wherever, whenever, we'll be there!For something different - The Wine Shop near Ayala? Spanish food and Latin music?
Hi Paul, is that the Wine Shop near Golden Peak hotel or did they put another one near Ayala? Also please say hello to Elsa for us and we are looking forward to seeing you both again. :23_11_62[1]:
That's the one Lee, I just couldn't remember the name of the street. or another place just up the road, Handuraw Pizza?When will you be back mate? We both miss you - and you Tom of course!
The wine shop might be a good venue but the last time we were there the smoking in the place made it hard on those of us who do not smoke, but the majority will rule as to where the get together will be, as it seems most there seem to smoke so I am in the minority. As for when we will be back, my wife and I should be there the second week of Feb and stay until late May or possibly sometime in June, I will have to work out the exact dates early next month and then buy our tickets, so we look forward to getting together with Paul and Elsa and many of our members, even if not at get togethers and just for social meals or whatever and even in our condo or their homes. We enjoy meeting people and look forward to adding many of the members to our social circle of friends.    :th_thholysheep:
  • Like 1

No name
Posted
Posted

I can't promise to be there but I hope to be. If I make it to the boys night now and I hope I do, I'll be brining my gf, she's cool with it.I've never seen the wilder side of Cebu. Sounds fun.Would be fun to just have a tour of all the Pizza Places in Cebu but we'd all be rather ill and dying of multiple strokes... :th_thholysheep: We could start with Mr. Lee's favorite and really mine too, I guess still his favorite... Pizza Hut. There is a great place in town for pizza, Da Vinci. But I'm only kidding mostly.I'd rather not eat at all if I could get buy without doing it. Since I can't, might as well be Pizza.Hey you could all come to Bogo City and have our famous HOT DOG Pizza. I wish I was kidding.551.gifI can't schedule one day to the next. I'll be there if at all possible.

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

I wish could be there again this year, but I don't think I'll be able to get leave since I've just arrived here in Mississippi. Hopefully 2012!

ekimswish
Posted
Posted
hi ekimswish, i would like to join the activity but no cz Brock is not here in Philippines and its kinda awkward to be there alone,if u like u and ur wife are welcome to have ur kids stay at our house until the party is over and they can play with our kids their always welcome with new playmates...tc be safe :)kind regards,Che che
I will absolutely be there. My wife will abso-probably be there, too. We're in Leyte, though, and have two young kids to look after. Making the journey to Cebu, you think there's a place we can dump the toddlers off at, or a one-time nanny we can hire off someone or somewhere to allow us to cut loose for an evening?
That's really nice of you. Thanks a lot. Look forward to meeting everyone.

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

i planing a trip to the philippines in march i will mostly be in manila but if finances permit i might be able to pop down to cebu for a little while my wife has relatives on mactan so we can stay there , beside i want to go back to bohol again with the wife for a few days so its possible for me to be in cebu too , would be nice to meet up with you all !!! and i swear i wont be too CRANKY LOLwhen get the details worked on the date let me know ok !!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
i planing a trip  to the philippines in march i will mostly be in manila but if finances permit i might be able to pop down to cebu for a little while my wife has relatives on mactan so we can stay there , beside i want to go back to bohol again with the wife for a few days so its possible for me to be in cebu too , would be nice to meet up with you all !!! and i swear i wont be too CRANKY LOLwhen get the details worked on the date let me know ok !!
Hope you can make it to the get together. :th_thholysheep: I have found that meeting eye to eye creates a much better understanding among members and often creates lasting friendships beyond the forum, and one of the many things that I feel is very important when living or visiting a foreign country, is to have good as many good friends as possible. See you in Cebu. 

mikejwoodnz
Posted
Posted

We will be in Makati about that time and were planning for a Month in Cebu (Kiwi Lodge) so will try to make it around those dates 540.gif

Pedra
Posted
Posted

I want to go i could wish to met more friends there......hope to see you soon thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
The 2011 Philippines Expat Forum Official Get Together We are planning a get together for 2011,I know it seems a long way off but it would be good to get some ideas from all members who may be attending or just want to make some suggestions. Last year we had a good night at the Ranch Restaurant for members and their wives,friends and family. We also had a bit of a boys night out a couple of weeks later.Then there was the Famous Pizza Party to finish the party season off. whistling.gif Some ideas we are looking for; for this get together includeDateTimeVenueMember attendanceParty themeEtc As my wife Ann and I will be in Cebu from March the 11th to April 11th and would like to meet up with as many members as possible; I propose a date of  Friday March the 18th and possibly a second get together on Friday April the 8th. This is just my first proposal and comments are now open cheersty.gif
Just bumping this up!