Bringing In Coffee

Inspector
Posted
Posted
P 750 :lol:
OK, thank you shipmate! 750 pesos is approximately 17 bucks for a 3lbs Columbian ground coffee Kirkland brandsold in S&R. About the same price at Costco in the States:http://www.costco.co...=C&topnav=bdoffJake
Yep, and the same stuff I bought while living in the US. I have a pot brewing now....good tasting coffee. :lol:

oldutot
Posted
Posted

I am glad that, I finally read all the replies to this post. A few minutes ago I told the wife that she could not ship the 10 small instant coffee she broughtBut thanks for the follow up post with hound driver it was repeal.

• 4 weeks later...
HAPPY
Posted
Posted

WOW, amazing!!!!!! I just brought 4 can of Folgers with me. I guess I was Lucky. But no more LOL

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
WOW, amazing!!!!!! I just brought 4 can of Folgers with me. I guess I was Lucky. But no more LOL
I think it was discovered that you can bring in coffee with you,might be best to read the whole thread here and check out the link someone posted that said the law was repealed. I know I will be bringing some coffee with me when I arrive in 14 days woohoo.gifphoto-109.gif