What Do I Miss Most?

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted
I believe that I was reincarnated into a Filipino without the Filipino taste buds and in my previous life, I was your typical Western American "pizza, meat and potato kind of guy" and a "fast food junky" in my youth! :AddEmoticons04230:wt-hell.gifwhy-me.gifmocking.gif I didn't want to be a Filipino! I don't like balut, rice or fish heads! Yak! So, I turn into a Fil/Am having both worlds without the taste buds of your average Filipino! 7_4_17[1].gifmocking.gif
Don't get me started on food!!! 36_6_3[1].gifI still can not get used to eating a fish while he/she is looking at me! Not sure what that is all about. 23_11_62[1].gifWhen In the UK I used to love fish! Now....., well lets just say, when the rest of the family are having fish, they don't call me to the table until they are finished, and Ellie has de boned and.... de headed (not sure if there is such a word!) the fish!!!! :728:And Balut! What is all that about? Getting unborn chicken feathers stuck between my teeth is not what I would call a gastronomic delicacy!!! :bonk:Chicken feet!!! Another one, why would anyone in their right mind want to eat a Chickens foot!!! I mean just look at it!!! Don't forget they scratch their butts with those feet! Not to mention everything else on the ground!!! :omg:Chickens Intestines!!!!! I mean come on, lets be real, what does it look like curled up on a stick!!!I actually didn't think anyone could be more "out there" with food than the Thai, or Vietnamese, but yet again Filipinos surprise me, with new things to make popular to eat!What is next, a specialty made from the "parsons nose", (chicken butts to the uninformed). Say, specially boiled to death, or fried with....., no never mind I'm going off my dinner!!! :SugarwareZ-034:Papa Carl

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Hey Carl,I do love to snack on those plump roasted Turkey Butts, ( "parsons nose" for chickens as you call them) in the U.S.! Yeah, they sell them in the supermarket after Thanks Giving Day! th_thholysheep.gifSugarwareZ-034.gif7_4_17[1].gifmocking.gif

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted
Hey Carl,I do love to snack on those plump roasted Turkey Butts, ( "parsons nose" for chickens as you call them) in the U.S.! Yeah, they sell them in the supermarket after Thanks Giving Day! th_thholysheep.gifSugarwareZ-034.gif7_4_17[1].gifmocking.gif
That's it! Definitely confirms it! You are a closet Filipino!!!! :woohoo:Turkey butts my _ss! :AddEmoticons04230: :1927_:You are not well! Get your teeth into a good old fashioned Porter House, blood oozing out when you stick in the fork! Barbied over coals, with Onions, Mushys, a Baked Potato, sour cream, chives, cheese........., oh my appetite is coming back!!!!! will have to slice up those Chicken butts and make a Chicken and Cranberry sandwich!!!!

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
That's it! Definitely confirms it! You are a closet Filipino!!!! :woohoo:Turkey butts my _ss! :lol: :1927_:You are not well! Get your teeth into a good old fashioned Porter House, blood oozing out when you stick in the fork! Barbied over coals, with Onions, Mushys, a Baked Potato, sour cream, chives, cheese........., oh my appetite is coming back!!!!! will have to slice up those Chicken butts and make a Chicken and Cranberry sandwich!!!!
omg.gif Medium rare, bloody thick prime rib is another one of my favorites with horse radish sauce and baked potato with whipped butter, sour cream and chives and salt/pepper to taste! And a few cold bottles of Corona beer with a wedge of lime at the bottom! 7_4_17[1].gif emostrongbow.gif

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted
That's it! Definitely confirms it! You are a closet Filipino!!!! :woohoo:Turkey butts my _ss! :th_thholysheep: :1927_:You are not well! Get your teeth into a good old fashioned Porter House, blood oozing out when you stick in the fork! Barbied over coals, with Onions, Mushys, a Baked Potato, sour cream, chives, cheese........., oh my appetite is coming back!!!!! will have to slice up those Chicken butts and make a Chicken and Cranberry sandwich!!!!
omg.gif Medium rare, bloody thick prime rib is another one of my favorites with horse radish sauce and baked potato with whipped butter, sour cream and chives and salt/pepper to taste! And a few cold bottles of Corona beer with a wedge of lime at the bottom! 7_4_17[1].gif emostrongbow.gif
Sounds Great! When do I get the invite? I can bring.... well nothing accept myself, Ellie and Chiya. Can't afford the Prime Rib, haven't found any horse radish sauce, don't believe you could bake any of the potatoes I have found here, at least not wrapped in tinfoil on the coals, can't afford the tiny little containers of sour cream I have found (and it doesn't taste right anyway), not sure if I can afford the Corona beers! Well I guess that leaves the Salt and Pepper, and a wedge of lime! (I guess I can afford them)Ha, looking forward to meeting up with everyone, having a real Barbie, eating, drinking and talking up a storm! Then sleeping it off, probably passed out in a tree or gutter, in the jungle with my can of Baygon by my side to fight off the critters in the night!!! Just need to find a place for Ellie and Chiya to stay while I act out my darker side! Ha HaCarl