Head Case Bridge Man Charged With….

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

malicious mischief , alarm and scandal and carrying a deadly weapon. Back in the day I would have been pleased to have those charges well except for the weapon charge. Reminds me of "Alice's Restaurant"..... "Whatcha in for kid?".:89:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
High on Meth or drunk was my first thought too Dave. The Lapu Lapu rescue squad stated he suffered from mental issues not drugs or alcohol. My message was not intended to make light of the poor guy. I do get a kick out of the charges police charge people with. Interesting they did not call him an “Amuck” I guess that’s for those that are acting out anger or outrage? Curious just how Filipinos differentiate those actions.

Jake
Posted
Posted
High on Meth or drunk was my first thought too Dave. The Lapu Lapu rescue squad stated he suffered from mental issues not drugs or alcohol. My message was not intended to make light of the poor guy. I do get a kick out of the charges police charge people with. Interesting they did not call him an “Amuck” I guess that’s for those that are acting out anger or outrage? Curious just how Filipinos differentiate those actions.
When I took political science class at one of the colleges in Manila, I asked what was the meaning of "frustrated rape"?The professor replied that the sexual attack was initiated but failed to complete and therefore the attacker became"frustrated".Satisfied -- Jake