Rc Aircraft In Cebu

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Rusty and others, to learn to fly they make computer programs, one of my friend gave me a copy for a helicopter but I kept crashing and burning, I guess I am not coordinated enough to fly one of those. SugarwareZ-034.gif I watched him fly it and then watched my wife fly one pretty well with just a few lessons from him, but I never got the knack of it, could be due to the lack of much feelings in my hands.

No name
Posted
Posted
Rusty and others, to learn to fly they make computer programs, one of my friend gave me a copy for a helicopter but I kept crashing and burning, I guess I am not coordinated enough to fly one of those. SugarwareZ-034.gif I watched him fly it and then watched my wife fly one pretty well with just a few lessons from him, but I never got the knack of it, could be due to the lack of much feelings in my hands.
That's a good idea. Flying use to scare me to death.Then I lived on MS Flight Simulator for a bit. Got obsessed with it. After that, the next time I flew the fear was all gone. But the first few flights I took were very bad flights, heavy thunderstorms and high winds. I might be scared all over again if that happened. But even when that didn't happen, I was scared. It surprised me. I've always wanted to fly. But I've also had a fear of heights so I wasn't that surprised.But after the game, nothing, I was not afraid any more.I don't really have the cash to get into it. I'm doing a bit better in that department and I COULD do it but still not enough cushion that I feel great about doing it.And then there is the problem of my getting out in the sun. :lol: You'd think I'm vampire. :)I did try to contact a few people about it but I've had no luck.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
That's a good idea. Flying use to scare me to death.Then I lived on MS Flight Simulator for a bit. Got obsessed with it. After that, the next time I flew the fear was all gone. But the first few flights I took were very bad flights, heavy thunderstorms and high winds. I might be scared all over again if that happened. But even when that didn't happen, I was scared. It surprised me. I've always wanted to fly. But I've also had a fear of heights so I wasn't that surprised.But after the game, nothing, I was not afraid any more.I don't really have the cash to get into it. I'm doing a bit better in that department and I COULD do it but still not enough cushion that I feel great about doing it.And then there is the problem of my getting out in the sun. :lol: You'd think I'm vampire. :)I did try to contact a few people about it but I've had no luck.
There are some pirate software sites that have the games for free, although I do not condone pirated software, they are there for the taking if one is careful not to also end up with a trojan, virus or spyware within them.

Rudderless
Posted
Posted (edited)

Here is a video of me from this summer. I can fly a little bit....

Rudderless Edited by Rudderless

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Here is a video of me from this summer. I can fly a little bit....
Rudderless
That is neat, some amazing flying. You are very good. thumbs-up-smile.gif

No name
Posted
Posted

I found this free software to learn to fly with. It wont do me a lot of good, no controller / joystick. :yes:http://rcvehicles.about.com/od/software/tp/RC_Airplane_Flight_Simulators.htm