Filipinas Hissing At You

piglett
Posted
Posted
And now class -- here's a bonus question: what does it mean when you tap two fingers on your forearm? (hint -- do notshow this body language to any females).Jake
What?
Hello Wallaby -- I will PM you later. I can't reveal in open forum since I need to keep it PG rating.....he, he.Have a good one -- Jake
I'm guessing it's something like wow look at that hot pinay i sure would like to do some "work" with her ......am i near???pigeltt

Jake
Posted
Posted
And now class -- here's a bonus question: what does it mean when you tap two fingers on your forearm? (hint -- do notshow this body language to any females).Jake
What?
Hello Wallaby -- I will PM you later. I can't reveal in open forum since I need to keep it PG rating.....he, he.Have a good one -- Jake
I'm guessing it's something like wow look at that hot pinay i sure would like to do some "work" with her ......am i near???pigeltt
Hey Piglett,Boy, nothing gets pass you! You're on the right track -- the "work" was already performed and the guy(s)are bragging about it.DOM forever -- Jake

piglett
Posted
Posted
What?
Hey Piglett,Boy, nothing gets pass you! You're on the right track -- the "work" was already performed and the guy(s)are bragging about it.DOM forever -- Jake
ok i think i understand now , i'll keep this under my hat & if i see it done by some guy while in the PI. i'll have a good idea about what they are bragging abouteither that or i'll ask my brother inlaw, he is always after the ladies & i'm sure he knows exactly what the deal is thankspiglett

• 5 months later...
Curley
Posted
Posted
So it’s common in Brazil too, interesting perhaps Spanish origin? Lee, I don’t remember a dude ever psssting at me, maybe some of the ones I thought were Filipina were in fact "packing"? :)
Brazil.... Spain? Try Portuguese.... :cheersty:

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
So it’s common in Brazil too, interesting perhaps Spanish origin? Lee, I don’t remember a dude ever psssting at me, maybe some of the ones I thought were Filipina were in fact "packing"? :)
Brazil.... Spain? Try Portuguese.... :cheersty:
Interesting, thanks Curley

• 4 months later...
Ashanti
Posted
Posted
And now class -- here's a bonus question: what does it mean when you tap two fingers on your forearm? (hint -- do not show this body language to any females).
quite ............... unless you want a blackeye!!! :thumbsup:

Mike S
Posted
Posted

The first time I heard a Pilipino do this was at Yellow Cab in SM ..... we were sitting there eating when this rather large Pilipina (and I mean LARGE) sat down 4 tables away from us .... right after their order was delivered I heard the sound of air escaping from the tire of an 18 wheeler ..... my god I thought what the hell was that ..... I looked around and saw the woman pissssssssting at the server ..... from 200 feet away ...... it was effective as there were about 20 people talking and walking by (it was outside) ..... I looked at my asawa and she started to laugh and said that's how they call their helpers and servants ....... how rude ..... kinda like whistling at someone to get their attention .... as someone said ..... calling your dog ..... but who am I to knock a long standing cultural aspect ....... pissssssssssssssssssss ...... did you hear me now ...... :) :dance: :hystery:

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted
The first time I heard a Pilipino do this was at Yellow Cab in SM ..... we were sitting there eating when this rather large Pilipina (and I mean LARGE) sat down 4 tables away from us .... right after their order was delivered I heard the sound of air escaping from the tire of an 18 wheeler ..... my god I thought what the hell was that ..... I looked around and saw the woman pissssssssting at the server ..... from 200 feet away ...... it was effective as there were about 20 people talking and walking by (it was outside) ..... I looked at my asawa and she started to laugh and said that's how they call their helpers and servants ....... how rude ..... kinda like whistling at someone to get their attention .... as someone said ..... calling your dog ..... but who am I to knock a long standing cultural aspect ....... pissssssssssssssssssss ...... did you hear me now ...... :) :dance: :hystery:
Yeah, I read ya.....are you sure she wasn't pssting at you to service her instead?
  • Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

God .... I hope not ... she had more bling bling that a returning balik-bayan ...... and a definite "I'm better than you" attitude ..... and of course the traditional golfers cap worn at a rakish angle ...... :)

billten
Posted
Posted

I like being hissed at, makes me feel a lot better than 'oy you...'

• Like 2