American Tourist Goes Missing In Angeles

sugarfoot
Posted
Posted

Just so happens that my husband worked with this guy overseas. He was staying at that hotel cause thats the one he had always stayed at between jobs. yes he seemed to like to party. But to just leave all his stuff behind is very unlikley. He was not one to skip out on a hotel bill or any other bill. Everyone that knows him is very worried. I pray that he showes up unharmed.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Just so happens that my husband worked with this guy overseas. He was staying at that hotel cause thats the one he had always stayed at between jobs. yes he seemed to like to party. But to just leave all his stuff behind is very unlikley. He was not one to skip out on a hotel bill or any other bill. Everyone that knows him is very worried. I pray that he showes up unharmed.
Welcome to the forum, and we hope he turns up safe but as time goes on and no word heard from him, then it starts to look bleak. Please keep us informed if you hear anything.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

th_thholysheep.gif Another tourist in the wrong place at the wrong time! SugarwareZ-034.gif