Watching Us Tv Outside The Us

slim
Posted
Posted

Mr. Lee I used to watch Fox news on adthenet.com but the dam Justice Dept shut it down so now I have to find another outlet? Also there is a man in Toledo City that is very smart on computers that will come to your home and set up Hula so you can watch most channels , I think he can also give your computer a US ID or whatever you call it ? if you want more info on his name let me know ?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Mr. Lee I used to watch Fox news on adthenet.com but the dam Justice Dept shut it down so now I have to find another outlet? Also there is a man in Toledo City that is very smart on computers that will come to your home and set up Hula so you can watch most channels , I think he can also give your computer a US ID or whatever you call it ? if you want more info on his name let me know ?
Thanks Slim, :photo-109: I am sure we will talk when my wife and I get there and get settled in and take care of the necessary items there that need our attention. I appreciate the info.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Fox.com seems to be a good website only if one can access it from the Philippines, I'm sure there's someone out there who knows to get around it via a proxy server or whatever and can share the info or instructions to all of us non-computer geeks who are interested in accessing the website from the Philippines.