Sexpats

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Oh, and this is my last post in this thread before I move onto less controversial subjects....such as politics and religion. This ENTIRE thread was based upon getting an argument going, not by me...reread it, and notice WHO suggests the derogatory terms first, such as hypocrite ...WHO actually started the thread, was the first to ignore the humor of a post suggesting the title being "sexpat" in a long word philippinesexpatforums, and who suggested military guys were the original "sexpats"...and denies that the thread was meant for an argument when he responds..."Maybe they see it differently now that they are older but its still the same thing in my opinion"Methinks the original poster should ease up a bit with the derogatory terms.... and baiting.Especially being he, well, actually runs the board...just my two cents. :lol:Now, I'll be in the kegel exercise thread in case anybody needs a piece of my arse...but remember, it's able to crush walnuts. :horse:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

OK guys, I would say this thread shot its load, :horse: and a number of the members have stated what they think is a sexpat, so I would normally close this thread, but some members may not have gotten to state their definition. So all, lets get back to the topic at hand and post what you feel is the definition of a sexpat.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Oh, and this is my last post in this thread before I move onto less controversial subjects....such as politics and religion. This ENTIRE thread was based upon getting an argument going, not by me...reread it, and notice WHO suggests the derogatory terms first, such as hypocrite ...WHO actually started the thread, was the first to ignore the humor of a post suggesting the title being "sexpat" in a long word philippinesexpatforums, and who suggested military guys were the original "sexpats"...and denies that the thread was meant for an argument when he responds..."Maybe they see it differently now that they are older but its still the same thing in my opinion"Methinks the original poster should ease up a bit with the derogatory terms.... and baiting.Especially being he, well, actually runs the board...just my two cents. :lol:Now, I'll be in the kegel exercise thread in case anybody needs a piece of my arse...but remember, it's able to crush walnuts. :horse:
Firstly l will state the original question I put to the forum was to get an understanding from different people on what a sexpat is as the term is used often but we may all have a different understanding of it.I did not post to be augmentative or bait anyone but I will say I was hoping for a discussion as there are only a small number of members that post and if no one posts then we have no forum.This is not baiting.I thought at the time it would be a good subject to discuss but I was wrong and wont bother again.
Oh, and BTW....bargirls are prostitutes, and whores. Those are bad words sure, but it is what it is...no matter WHY they are bargirls, and if they can eventually be good wives. I know this aint the topic, but excusing a prostitute as to a why is all fine, but she is still/was a prostitute and that is simply a whore no matter WHAT shoes she is walking in. That goes for a thief...or a beggar. If you beg, you are a beggar. If you steal, you are a thief. I don't care what the reasons are...it still does not displace what they are DOING
To address the above quote and Inspectors advice of easing up on derogatory terms, I will ask if calling another human a whore is derogatory?What do we call the person using the whore,a good bloke, pat on the back type or is he a whore too?Now to address the part where you say about the humor of the domain name,I apologize for not seeing the humor in it as it has worn thin,,just a few weeks ago I came across an Indonesian forum that had a thread on this domain name and it implied we are all sexpats just because of how the URL looks but the name of this form as you know is not SEXPAT FORUM.And my final address to the nation is to answer your question as to why I defend bargirls. I will defend bargirls as I see a human behind the name and job,I see pain, emotion and feelings of humans that should not be put down because of their life or position. I would defend the garbage collector too as why should we consider our selves better than them?Oh one more,I do not protect or condone sexpats that are in the category of abuse,lying and scumbags however I feel that just because a person may use the services of a lady and may travel for it that does not make them the worlds worst shit.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
I was very good looking back then though....and they should all be thanking me. :whistling:
By my personal definition you were not a sexpat at that time in your life. You were just doing what would come naturally anywhere in the world, at home or abroad. And yes, I bet there are a lot of girls who still think of you. For some of them, at that time, you were the highlight of their life.Just ask any girl you meet today if they still remember someone special from long ago who only spent one night with them. I would bet that there is always someone special in their memories.
Thank you Dave...and for the record, NOBODY would ever forget me after I whipped it out. 1%20%28172%29.gifYou do realize I've made many a woman giggle and point back in my day. Wait a second.....:o
Are we related? :540:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
My simple definitionsSexpat = Someone who lives (resident visa of some sort) within walking or crawling distance to the girlie bars in Angeles City or Subic and is not interested in a long term relationship. Manila is to expensive for your average sexpat.Sex Tourist = Someone who goes to Angeles City, Subic, or Manila girlie bars just for the sex. No site seeing except the inside of the hotel room......
Thats an interesting definition.Since you bought up Angeles and such; I wonder if going back in time as to where and why these girly bars first started like for the US base at Clark, if another definition of a sexpat is the visiting forces personnel.I mean a lot of these guys visited the bars and used the services of the local girls so how is it different today with the modern sexpat which is doing the same as the old visiting forces.Food for thought!
No difference really! They're both the same sex acts in comparison between a "dirty old man" and a young man, but quicker or longer to get one's jolly weather or not one gets their load off! So, what's in a name or definition anyways? It's all in the sex act, quality, quantity or not! Who cares except for that thing on the tip of one's dick and one's alter ego! mocking.gif

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I do not think that the OP had the intent (or even thought) of singling anyone out but started the topic to generate a meaningful and interesting discussion, which is what forums are about. This subject, and age disparities, seem to be the most hotly debated topics on expat forums.According to the Urban Dictionary: "A sexpat is one who participates in tourism with the express intention of having sex. There may be a variety of reasons for this, such as: less restrictive laws in foreign countries; anonymity or privacy; a preference for people of other ethnic groups; financial reasons i.e. if one travels from a wealthy country to a poorer one. However, by far and away the single greatest reason for the existence of the sexpat phenomenon is that sexpats find securing carnal relations with someone in their own country difficult to impossible to achieve." So it has a very negative connotation and I believe it is sometimes indiscriminately thrown around by the kind of people who sit in the front row of church every Sunday but commit moral mayhem the rest of the week. I'm single so perhaps I'll be labeled one when I move over this year. I plan to be diving, traveling, exploring and living life and couldn't care less what anyone labels me.