Would You Live Here Without Air Conditioning?

Would you live here without air conditioning?   

52 members have voted

1. 1. Would you live here without air conditioning?

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I think what will make the difference is if I am living in the concrete jungle, along the coast or in the mountains... Only the concrete jungle gets the occasional A/C in my vote - the others can be easily managed in better ways.

:mocking:

• Like 1

Okieboy
Posted
Posted

yes no use for Air here in the provience but in the city yes, i have air in the bed rooms, i like a fan, but my wife likes air, i get up and turn it off in the night, i never used air in Oklahoma and it is as hot or hotter in the summer, your house has a lot to do with air movment, the construction the roof and the way it is placed on your lot, trees also help

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

thats my thoughts too, where i would like to be , on a hill side over looking the sea with a big lot, lots of trees and also lots of open walls so the air flows through, but again the wife says dont want to be to far from joe public, we may be robbed or even killed, its hard sometimes trying to work together, her plan is to be right next door to dad in marikina, not a chance i say

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Thomas
Posted
Posted

thats my thoughts too, where i would like to be , on a hill side over looking the sea with a big lot, lots of trees and also lots of open walls so the air flows through, but again the wife says dont want to be to far from joe public, we may be robbed or even killed, its hard sometimes trying to work together, her plan is to be right next door to dad in marikina, not a chance i say

Similar problem as I have, although I believe mine find it OK to live 200 meters from where the village ends, on the other side of open fields, but still to close for my taste. Plus I don't like flat rice fields/swamps, while she don't like hills :boohoo:

Concerning safety I said: "You have 7 brothers. Isn't that enough to scare all criminals in the whole province?" :mocking:

• Like 1