Do Foreigners Make Better Fathers

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

There is a commonly used rationale for foreigners dating younger girls that goes, local filipinos sire lots of children and leave but foreigners will take care of the girl and children.It occurs to me that such is not the case in my experience. As I think about my friends and neighbors in Cebu I can count as many single mothers with foreign children as with local men's children. This is just anecdotal evidence from my own experience but I really don't see much difference.Part 2 is Why? Let me list some specific instances I know of. Foreigner marries girl, sires child, goes back to US to a palliative care hospital and has no extra money due to his illness. Foreigner marries girl, she uses child to try to extort money and manipulate him so he kicks her out. Foreigner has sex and leaves but the baby is beautiful. unfortunately the girl is whoring to feed the child, (her excuse). Foreigner dies while the children are still quite young and he has left no money to the girl or children.Note that I never hear any of the girls complaining. They are all happy to have their beautiful half white babies. I just wonder if that is really a justification for being a sexpat?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)
There is a commonly used rationale for foreigners dating younger girls that goes, local filipinos sire lots of children and leave but foreigners will take care of the girl and children.It occurs to me that such is not the case in my experience. As I think about my friends and neighbors in Cebu I can count as many single mothers with foreign children as with local men's children. This is just anecdotal evidence from my own experience but I really don't see much difference.Part 2 is Why? Let me list some specific instances I know of. Foreigner marries girl, sires child, goes back to US to a palliative care hospital and has no extra money due to his illness. Foreigner marries girl, she uses child to try to extort money and manipulate him so he kicks her out. Foreigner has sex and leaves but the baby is beautiful. unfortunately the girl is whoring to feed the child, (her excuse). Foreigner dies while the children are still quite young and he has left no money to the girl or children.Note that I never hear any of the girls complaining. They are all happy to have their beautiful half white babies. I just wonder if that is really a justification for being a sexpat?
Great points Dave. Most Foreigners even the poor ones have more money than most Filipino's. Any older Foreigner is thought of as rich and more grounded than a younger Filipino man. As we all know that is the general perception. Most Filipino men I know are very good family men who I admire, there are exceptions and much is made of that as a justification from those who would be "players". Sadly both local and Foreigner men do have children they are unable or unwilling to support in Philippines it seems fairly common. My heart goes out to those children.How or why would any Foreigner put himself in a position of making a baby he would not support both emotionally and financially? The same question why would an old man have children at an advanced age with a Filipina while living in Philippines? We know why the Filipina would want a child or children but why would a right thinking man do it when he knows very well he is well past his expiration date? This is fairly common the guys passes with a GF or wife and children with no support. One of the most selfish foolish things a guy could do. What kind of fantasy world are those guys living in? Yea, I know some drink too much and some are sex-pats or sex-tourists but many are not. Edited by Old55

Jake
Posted
Posted
Great points Dave. Most Foreigners even the poor ones have more money than most Filipino's. Any older Foreigner is thought of as rich and more grounded than a younger Filipino man. As we all know that is the general perception. Most Filipino men I know are very good family men who I admire, there are exceptions and much is made of that as a justification from those who would be "players". Sadly both local and Foreigner men do have children they are unable or unwilling to support in Philippines it seems fairly common. My heart goes out to those children.How or why would any Foreigner put himself in a position of making a baby he would not support both emotionally and financially? The same question why would an old man have children at an advanced age with a Filipina while living in Philippines? We know why the Filipina would want a child or children but why would a right thinking man do it when he knows very well he is well past his expiration date? This is fairly common the guys passes with a GF or wife and children with no support. One of the most selfish foolish things a guy could do. What kind of fantasy world are those guys living in? Yea, I know some drink too much and some are sex-pats or sex-tourists but many are not.
Excellent comments guys! For those who needs to be educated prior to getting your jick wet, please think about the consequences. But for those of you who would care less, I would like to play the devil's advocate. Just imagine it's your first time, like a reborn virgin in heat. The cold San Magoo keeps coming while a hot lady does a number on you under the table. Instantly you fall in love in the dark, while the music "Proud Mary" booms away at 140 decibels. You're in the groove now but your little "junior" needs further assistance.But by the grace of the devil, out comes a half breed nine months later. Yeah, the baby may be beautiful but immediately lives in a ugly world. Who gives a chit anyway? You're already hooking up with another one who thinks the world of you. And then your ego inflates againlike a balloon. Yeah, but too bad about "junior" again, still needing more assistance. But by that time, you have won the jackpot withthe AIDS virus or some other exotic tropical disease. It's payback time from Mother Nature. You are finally declared out of the genepool forever. Near expiration date -- Jake