Living Without A Bathtub

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gifI've only taken a bath in a bath tub or jacuzzi maybe 5 times in my lifetime! So, It's no big deal if I don't ever get into one ever again! I'm more into swimming in swimming pools or in the clean and warm oceans of Hawaii! But in the Philippines, it all depends where, but for sure never here along the entire coast of Zambales of Northern Central Luzon, it's nasty! Just too much sh&t being dumped in the ocean along their coastline! It's sad, but true! Take my word for it, because while driving up and down the coast of Zambales, one can observe every channels, water ways and rivers just flowing out into the ocean of whatever awful things one can see in the water, foaming yellow bubbles, debri, dead animals and God only knows! It's almost as dirty as Manila Bay, at least there they have warning signs posted not to swim there! SugarwareZ-034.gif
Before moving to the Philippines would take a bath or jacuzzi almost daily. In the last 3 years I can count the number of times in a tub on one hand. For a while I would be at the swimming pool every day but there isn't one within walking distance of where I live now and I don't enjoy the drive to the pool. The ocean is similar to what you describe. Maybe not as bad but bad enough to make it a less than enjoyable experience near Cebu.I never thought I would move to a tropical paradise and seldom go in the water but there it is. In the area of Biliran, where I plan to move in a few months, the beaches are much cleaner so I'll likely swim more.

• 1 month later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

put up a sign that it is a for personal use. if not your neighbours may use it as a WASHING/laundry basin:horse: