Slr Camera Film

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted (edited)

Where in Cebu can you buy rolls of film for SLR cameras and also where can you get the films processed?Thanks

Edited by roy2cebu

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted
Where in Cebu can you buy rolls of film for SLR cameras and also where can you get the films processed?Thanks
I take it not many members here are into photography then....

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I guess most of us use digital nowadays, I know we do. I have seen some film in CDO but I do not remember seeing any in Cebu, but I have been looking as we roam around the malls.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
This place might be able to help you or at least send you in the right direction. http://www.prgphotoshop.com/

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted (edited)

Ok..thanks for that.Just that photography was a hobby of mine until 'problems' in life took over.I appreciate that digital cameras are the 'go' now but ...from what I can recall...they don't give options of distance settings, being able to pick your highligted foreground or background, etc.Maybe I'm behind the times now....will have to get some magazines on it all and catch up.And, hey, it could be worth setting up a photography club between interested folk..just a thought.Thanks again

Edited by roy2cebu

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

There is almost nothing the new high end digitals can do, check out THIS NIKON and there are many more that even the pros use.

Jake
Posted
Posted
Ok..thanks for that.Just that photography was a hobby of mine until 'problems' in life took over.I appreciate that digital cameras are the 'go' now but ...from what I can recall...they don't give options of distance settings, being able to pick your highligted foreground or background, etc.Maybe I'm behind the times now....will have to get some magazines on it all and catch up.And, hey, it could be worth setting up a photography club between interested folk..just a thought.Thanks again
Actually, I'm with you Roy. I would love to go back to "old school" manual SLR cameras. My favorite shots were madeon black and white 35mm film. I have invited our resident expert BluesDude to hopefully have an answer for you.Respectfully -- Jake

softail
Posted
Posted

Kodachorme is no longer in production, another victim of technology.Kodachrome Processing has Ended. "The last day to accept any new orders for Kodachrome processing was Thursday, December 30th, 2010. All types of Kodachrome film (including Kodachrome slide and movie film) that was not in our lab by 12:00 noon on December 30th, 2010 cannot be processed".http://www.dwaynesphoto.com/I miss the old days of the old manual SLR's, had alot of fun with them. I hope the link won't get me in trouble, is so feel free to delete itDoug and Sally