Pag Pag For Sale! Not For The Weak Stomach!

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Couldn't find an English translation for this youtube video clip, but one will get it without understanding the dialog, if one has the stomach to watch it! http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5ERcIh2nJx0 th_thholysheep.gifSugarwareZ-034.gif

Edited by Art2ro

Jake
Posted
Posted
Couldn't find an English translation for this youtube video clip, but one will get it without understanding the dialog, if one has the stomach to watch it! http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5ERcIh2nJx0 th_thholysheep.gifSugarwareZ-034.gif
One of the many realities of poverty in any country where there is lack of education and discipline.And yet, the future generation of the poor will continue to make their livelihood among the mountainof trash, unless the government (any government) take some immediate action.The chicken that was collected and recook as afritada is one of my favorites. I may have to pass onthat one for awhile. By the way, when you buy a soft drink from a street vendor, they usually pour thedrink into a recycled plastic bag with a recycled plastic straw. After watching this video from Art,please reconsider......Thank you Art -- Jake

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

BTW, the English translation of what "pag-pag" means is, "dusting off" or "shaking something off of something in one's hands they are holding".So now you all know what the video was all about! th_thholysheep.gifIt's degrading and down right disgusting! I'm sure there are local city ordinances in force that doesn't allow for such things to happen no matter what the circumstances may be in the lives of the poor Filipinos even if it pertains to hunger!

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

They show pag pag being made in this british show also....i think in the 4th or 5th part.  The whole video is worth watching.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNMm85CKWJk&feature=related

Rudderless
Posted
Posted

I think that it is sad but shouldn't be band. After all, if your starving and you can find food to eat.... eat it. Starve and die or eat something. Easy choice for me. I'd grill your ass if I had too. :PCheers,Rudderless

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
I think that it is sad but shouldn't be banned. After all, if you are starving and you can find food to eat.... eat it. Starve and die or eat something. Easy choice for me. I'd grill your ass if I had too. :PCheers,Rudderless
th_thholysheep.gifIn some countries, they eat big field rats from rice fields, cobras and giant fruit bats from the jungles! I think I'll go with the fruit bat if I had to! Sounds tasty, as the saying goes, "you are what you eat, fruit bats that is and what they eat!" Fruit, get it? What can be worst? At least most pag-pag leftovers comes from fast food joints! SugarwareZ-034.gifmocking.gif