Managed To Get A Couple Weeks Off

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

Didn't think i was going to be able to manage a trip to Cebu this year with my recent move, but I was able to get a couple weeks off in May so I'm heading over.  I wish I could be there in March for the gathering at The Ranch...it would be great to see everyone and have one of the Ranch's tasty burgers, but I'll take what I can get.  If anybody is going to be there in May and wants to get together for dinner or a beer or whatever let me know.  I have no plans except to relax and enjoy some time away from work.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Didn't think i was going to be able to manage a trip to Cebu this year with my recent move, but I was able to get a couple weeks off in May so I'm heading over. I wish I could be there in March for the gathering at The Ranch...it would be great to see everyone and have one of the Ranch's tasty burgers, but I'll take what I can get. If anybody is going to be there in May and wants to get together for dinner or a beer or whatever let me know. I have no plans except to relax and enjoy some time away from work.
My wife and I will be here most of May, so hopefully we will meet up during your stay. :)

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Didn't think i was going to be able to manage a trip to Cebu this year with my recent move, but I was able to get a couple weeks off in May so I'm heading over. I wish I could be there in March for the gathering at The Ranch...it would be great to see everyone and have one of the Ranch's tasty burgers, but I'll take what I can get. If anybody is going to be there in May and wants to get together for dinner or a beer or whatever let me know. I have no plans except to relax and enjoy some time away from work.
Wait until March then tell them your great, great Filipina grandmother has passed away so you have to take a trip as you are in charge of the ashes. dance.gif

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
Didn't think i was going to be able to manage a trip to Cebu this year with my recent move, but I was able to get a couple weeks off in May so I'm heading over.  I wish I could be there in March for the gathering at The Ranch...it would be great to see everyone and have one of the Ranch's tasty burgers, but I'll take what I can get.  If anybody is going to be there in May and wants to get together for dinner or a beer or whatever let me know.  I have no plans except to relax and enjoy some time away from work.
My wife and I will be here most of May, so hopefully we will meet up during your stay. :yes:
I will definitely plan to meet up with you and Nila, I think I still owe you about half a dozen dinners from last year.   :)
Didn't think i was going to be able to manage a trip to Cebu this year with my recent move, but I was able to get a couple weeks off in May so I'm heading over.  I wish I could be there in March for the gathering at The Ranch...it would be great to see everyone and have one of the Ranch's tasty burgers, but I'll take what I can get.  If anybody is going to be there in May and wants to get together for dinner or a beer or whatever let me know.  I have no plans except to relax and enjoy some time away from work.
Wait until March then tell them your great, great Filipina grandmother has passed away so you have to take a trip as you are in charge of the ashes. dance.gif
I really wish that would work Tom!  Unfortunately we have an inspection coming next week, so I'm going to be really busy the next few weeks...I would have to pass away to miss work in March  :)

brock
Posted
Posted
Tom, I thought England was in charge of the ashes. :)

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I will definitely plan to meet up with you and Nila, I think I still owe you about half a dozen dinners from last year. :)
Boy free meals, biggrin.gif now I am really looking forward to seeing you. 7_4_17[1].gif540.gif Lets see, Marco Polo, Parklane Hotel, Gustavians, hmmmm, maybe twice each. :) devil.gif

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
I will definitely plan to meet up with you and Nila, I think I still owe you about half a dozen dinners from last year.   :)
Boy free meals, biggrin.gif now I am really looking forward to seeing you. 7_4_17[1].gif540.gif  Lets see, Marco Polo, Parklane Hotel, Gustavians, hmmmm, maybe twice each. :yes: devil.gif
I was thinking more along the lines of Jolibees and stop at a street vendor for some balut.  :)  :D :D

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I will definitely plan to meet up with you and Nila, I think I still owe you about half a dozen dinners from last year. :)
Boy free meals, biggrin.gif now I am really looking forward to seeing you. 7_4_17[1].gif540.gif Lets see, Marco Polo, Parklane Hotel, Gustavians, hmmmm, maybe twice each. :yes: devil.gif
I was thinking more along the lines of Jolibees and stop at a street vendor for some balut. :) :D :D
Kill joy. 36_6_3[1].gif You do not owe me anything, and if I took you out more than you paid, then that was because we wanted to. Your company and friendship is all we require. as-if.gif

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
I will definitely plan to meet up with you and Nila, I think I still owe you about half a dozen dinners from last year.   :yes:
Boy free meals, biggrin.gif now I am really looking forward to seeing you. 7_4_17[1].gif540.gif  Lets see, Marco Polo, Parklane Hotel, Gustavians, hmmmm, maybe twice each. :D devil.gif
I was thinking more along the lines of Jolibees and stop at a street vendor for some balut.   :)   :D  :D
Kill joy. 36_6_3[1].gif You do not owe me anything, and if I took you out more than you paid, then that was because we wanted to. Your company and friendship is all we require. as-if.gif
Same here Lee  :)   See you in a couple months.

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted
Hi mate,Here in May, June, July, august, September......................................