American Arrested For Filming Women 'fighting' Topless

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

th_thholysheep.gifWhat was he thinking? Really dumb and it's a nonbailable offense! They're all just waiting for some grease money for it to go in his favor so his case can be dismissed! Money alway talks as a last resort!

Edited by Art2ro

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
Cleansing of the gene pool!!! What on earth are these people thinking."I won’t say too much, I know I’m not what they think I am but I’ll have my lawyer to protect me," he said."This guy has had a little too much kool-aid to drink I thinkDoug and Sally
PERHAPS cleansing of the gene pool is appropiate but for some peoples actions that i have seen.heard they should be posted on Darwinawards.com, he just used poor judgement, ,, where i live, ppl always look at me as i am from other space or?? even i have lived in same complex for 2 yrs.

Inspector
Posted
Posted (edited)

:th_thholysheep:I'm so glad I live in Davao City and away from all that crap. Any third world country is a haven for the perverts, and you have to really know who you are befriending more with the expats then locals.....Making friends with expats is a risky business these days....check out some of this shet.Keeps you updated on all things bad

Edited by Inspector