Smart Unlimited Talk

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

In case any of you do not know, you can have unlimited talk to any other Smart phone for 5 days or 30 days. To me talking sure beats texting.

5 days for P100

text talk100 send to 6400

30 days for P500

text talk500 send to 6400

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

I seldom ever use my cellphone to call anybody, unless it's important, it seems that's a U.S. trait, because their service plans are usually unlimited, so most people in the U.S. don't bother with texting, except for most younger kids and teenagers while in school. I just prefer texting and a P500 prepaid load may last me about 45 to 60 days as long as I don't use it to top off my Smart Bro internet plug-in device which I use once in awhile when I use my mini laptop out doors!

Edited by Art2ro

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I am somewhat of a dinosaur in that I have an intense dislike of phones and, if I MUST use one then I prefer texting to calls about 10 times over. So much so that I don't even leave the ringer turned on on my phone and don't answer calls unless I am expecting an important one.Other than my mental disorder whistling.gif there are reasons. I don't hear too well on the phone so it frustrates me. Phone calls run down the battery on any cheap Philippine cell phone I have ever used, (even when people call and I don't answer it still uses the battery), and I am notorious for not plugging in my phone. It means I have just enough Batt for emergency use and then I get a phone call and phht dead battery. I also find phone calls to be intrusive, as in the caller expects me to drop what I am doing and give them my undivided attention, so I prefer text messages that I can answer at my convenience.Which brings me to my final pet peeve, the unli call plan. The wife likes to phone me on that but the plan only allows for a max call of, I think, 5 minutes so every 5 minutes we are cut off in the middle of the conversation until she phones back, usually to find my battery has died 1%20(103).gif