Freedom Of Speech?

Jake
Posted
Posted

Well, the US Supreme Court ruled in favor of this anit-gay church to spread their hatred by dishonoring military funerals with: "Thank God for dead soldiers". I guess this freedom of speech could work both ways. The members of this church better watch their six from now on.Jake

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

an M1A2 ABRAMS :cool_beans: doing the jitterbug, would solve that problem.:emostrongbow: TANKS fur shur EJ.:whistling:

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
Well, the US Supreme Court ruled in favor of this anit-gay church to spread their hatred by dishonoring military funerals with:  "Thank God for dead soldiers".  I guess this freedom of speech could work both ways.  The members of this church better watch their six from now on.Jake
I don't know how they can call themselves a church, more like a hate group with what they are preaching.  

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Well, the US Supreme Court ruled in favor of this anit-gay church to spread their hatred by dishonoring military funerals with: "Thank God for dead soldiers". I guess this freedom of speech could work both ways. The members of this church better watch their six from now on.Jake
I don't know how they can call themselves a church, more like a hate group with what they are preaching.
It's a clear attack on our Service members from the wack jobs running the goverment now. It's time for change!