Safety Depost Boxes

The phantom menace
Posted
Posted

Hi guysDoes anyone know if safety deposit boxes are available in any banks in the Phils?Thanks in advance.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hi guysDoes anyone know if safety deposit boxes are available in any banks in the Phils?Thanks in advance.
Yes I know that some of the larger banks have them.

The phantom menace
Posted
Posted
Thank you for your quick reponse Mr Lee........do you know if you have to be a resident to use them? Cheers

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Thank you for your quick reponse Mr Lee........do you know if you have to be a resident to use them? Cheers
No but you have to have a bank account, and some of the larger banks will not open an account for anyone who does not have bills, a lease or some other proof they live here. I made a post HERE for a bank that will open an account for you but Mayen is on maternity leave and her coworker Robelyn Bais can help you instead. I am not positive they have boxes, but I am pretty sure they do, so check with her directly by phone or by email rmbais@bankcom.com.ph

The phantom menace
Posted
Posted
No but you have to have a bank account, and some of the larger banks will not open an account for anyone who does not have bills, a lease or some other proof they live here. I made a post HERE for a bank that will open an account for you but Mayen is on maternity leave and her coworker Robelyn Bais can help you instead. I am not positive they have boxes, but I am pretty sure they do, so check with her directly by phone or by email rmbais@bankcom.com.ph
Thank you for your advice/ help Mr Lee.I will take this into consideration.Take care.