Not Using This Forum

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

Its a little odd for me as I was a strong supporter of this forum when it first started purely because it was looking to move away from the heavily moderated other forums out there in fact if I remember right this is why it was formed???But as I found out this is probably worse than others I have been on as like today I popped back for the first time in a while to find my Avatar removed, Signature and the little ad they put with their friends on the list.. Now before you think I am petty I am not its purely annoying as they kept my photos and comments as these benefit themselves. A while back there was a dispute between the Admin and someone else at which point I was dragged into the conversation even though my only connection was knowing the 2 people involved. It involved a discussion they had over a bikini bar on this forum as the admin complained about how unethical it was etc. yet the guy he was arguing with had seen him in the bar himself and not for the first time. The admin here got the total wrong end of the stick as I wasn't actually getting into the conversation as these things generally flair up due to the two sides of the story always being complete opposites. Which is why I assume he is still chewing a wasp somewhere..Anyway the point being I would like everything I ever posted here removed as it seems everything else you were already happy to remove purely because I want no association with this forum as an Admin who lies about his sex habits must have other members on here in a similar situation and I want no connection with them. Disappointing the forum has gone this way and probably why its lagging behind everyone else. Buddy club?? who knows.. but one thing is for sure this is the last time I will be on here.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Its a little odd for me as I was a strong supporter of this forum when it first started purely because it was looking to move away from the heavily moderated other forums out there in fact if I remember right this is why it was formed???But as I found out this is probably worse than others I have been on as like today I popped back for the first time in a while to find my Avatar removed, Signature and the little ad they put with their friends on the list.. Now before you think I am petty I am not its purely annoying as they kept my photos and comments as these benefit themselves. A while back there was a dispute between the Admin and someone else at which point I was dragged into the conversation even though my only connection was knowing the 2 people involved. It involved a discussion they had over a bikini bar on this forum as the admin complained about how unethical it was etc. yet the guy he was arguing with had seen him in the bar himself and not for the first time. The admin here got the total wrong end of the stick as I wasn't actually getting into the conversation as these things generally flair up due to the two sides of the story always being complete opposites. Which is why I assume he is still chewing a wasp somewhere..Anyway the point being I would like everything I ever posted here removed as it seems everything else you were already happy to remove purely because I want no association with this forum as an Admin who lies about his sex habits must have other members on here in a similar situation and I want no connection with them. Disappointing the forum has gone this way and probably why its lagging behind everyone else. Buddy club?? who knows.. but one thing is for sure this is the last time I will be on here.
You had an agreement with the owner to have a link back to this forum on your site. YOU broke the agreement and removed the link to this site from your site and therefore your items were removed by the owner. I suggest you discuss this with the owner in private since you have now brought things into this that surely do not belong and that had nothing to do with your items being removed.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Well Matt since you want to bring up old shit and you have not got the story right yet we can discuss that later but first I want to let you know that I removed all your free advertising from this forum for 2 reason,one you have not been here but I see you are on another forum almost daily,so you are not supporting this forum at all.Second its with the normal agreement that if you want free adverting here you have links on your site to point to this one, you have no visible links pointing here so I removed yours.If you remember correctly I made a banner for your site to use here for free so yes I removed it for the above reason.Now you can say all the shit you want about me and in fact I will be there next week if you wish to say it to my face.NO, your posts wont be removed as you dont own them.buttkick.gif

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
. . . I was a strong supporter of this forum when it first started purely because it was looking to move away from the heavily moderated other forums out there in fact if I remember right this is why it was formed???. . .
Since it seems the admins are going to let this thread stay, let me say that I came here for the exact opposite reason. I find many other forums are like Members Gone Wild and this one forum is trying to get the members to act like real people instead of spammers, children and keyboard warriors.I hope the administrators continue this way.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
th_thholysheep.gifBatman, TROPICALWASTE stepped in his own sh&t! He didn't know any better when to leave things alone! He just embarrassed himself to the whole world Dude! We all saw him coming from miles away and we're all glad that he was so naive enough to quit one of the best forums around! Anyway, we didn't need his advertisements plastered all over Boss Man's nice forum, less clutter that way! AddEmoticons04230.gif Edited by Kuya Lee
change said forum members name within post

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

OK let me expand on what was written by the OP for those members who were not around during the time the things mentioned happened. As some of you may know, I was a mod on another forum, and when I was asked to be a mod on that forum, I took the position with the express idea that it would be a family type forum. Somewhere along the way the owner decided to change his mind, and he had every right to do so, because it was his forum, just as this is Tom's forum and he can do as he wishes with it. Well when the owner of the other forum let it slip into something I was not comfortable with, I resigned and left. A short time later as a member of this forum Tom (Boss Man) asked me to be a mod on here and I accepted again with the idea that this would be a family type forum and while I am not a prude, and I think I prove that with many of my posts, and I have even run strip joints in the US in my younger years, I did not wish this forum to go the direction the other had taken with bickering and insults and attacks on Filipinos and profanity on the open forum, etc. Many of you probably have seen what I am writing about here, so I will not expand anymore than that. So now I was a mod on here and then later asked to be an admin and all was going fine, but along came one member who decided he was going to talk about the shadier side of life here in the Philippines and run down all Filipinos, so I attempted to get him to limit his comments to some Filipinos and he refused, so I left and when he showed his true colors to all, he was asked to leave. Now without getting into exact details because I was wrong to do what I did, and so was the other fellow, poor Tom the owner of this forum took the brunt of it all and ended up the bad guy and was then harassed by said fellow with things written that were not true, or should I say were extreme stretches of the truth. There is a big difference between going to girly bars and having sex with the girls who work in them. So all, while Tom and myself do go out to a bar from time to time, and in fact brought member Frank with us once and some other members at different times, and one time I brought 3 of the guards from our condo, so for them to have a good time drinking with us, the post Matt made was disgusting and had nothing to do with anything within the forums and he should be ashamed of himself for dragging up old things that have nothing to do with forums. BTW, Matt owns a blog. Now hopefully all this can die out and let sleeping dogs sleep, and Art was around during those times, so he knows the truth of what went on.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
OK let me expand on what was written by the OP for those members who were not around during the time the things mentioned happened. As some of you may know, I was a mod on another forum, and when I was asked to be a mod on that forum, I took the position with the express idea that it would be a family type forum. Somewhere along the way the owner decided to change his mind, and he had every right to do so, because it was his forum, just as this is Tom's forum and he can do as he wishes with it. Well when the owner of the other forum let it slip into something I was not comfortable with, I resigned and left. A short time later as a member of this forum Tom (Boss Man) asked me to be a mod on here and I accepted again with the idea that this would be a family type forum and while I am not a prude, and I think I prove that with many of my posts, and I have even run strip joints in the US in my younger years, I did not wish this forum to go the direction the other had taken with bickering and insults and attacks on Filipinos and profanity on the open forum, etc. Many of you probably have seen what I am writing about here, so I will not expand anymore than that. So now I was a mod on here and then later asked to be an admin and all was going fine, but along came one member who decided he was going to talk about the shadier side of life here in the Philippines and run down all Filipinos, so I attempted to get him to limit his comments to some Filipinos and he refused, so I left and when he showed his true colors to all, he was asked to leave. Now without getting into exact details because I was wrong to do what I did, and so was the other fellow, poor Tom the owner of this forum took the brunt of it all and ended up the bad guy and was then harassed by said fellow with things written that were not true, or should I say were extreme stretches of the truth. There is a big difference between going to girly bars and having sex with the girls who work in them. So all, while Tom and myself do go out to a bar from time to time, and in fact brought member Frank with us once and some other members at different times, and one time I brought 3 of the guards from our condo, so for them to have a good time drinking with us, the post Matt made was disgusting and had nothing to do with anything within the forums and he should be ashamed of himself for dragging up old things that have nothing to do with forums. BTW, Matt owns a blog. Now hopefully all this can die out and let sleeping dogs sleep, and Art was around during those times, so he knows the truth of what went on.
I will add that Matt was completely off in his thinking of why I removed his avatar which was an advertisement for his blog along with the signature link and a banner I made for him.This is not moderation at all by removing these as Matt broke the golden rule of linking back to this site.Matt brought up a situation that passed about 12 months ago and I have no retaliation or anything for that but as a forum owner that allows some sites to advertise here for free I also check that they are doing the right thing by me,I watched Matt post and visit another forum almost daily for over a month now and he dropped in once here only to post so his link is seen,he has not got any visible links on his blog to help this forum so I wont help him.That is the end of the matter but for Matt to go out with his post today and try to discredit my reputation like his buddy did 12 months ago is somewhat unbecoming of him.I would not be surprised if he is typing away on his blog ramblings right now to continue this so I hope if he does that he has his eyes wide open as these things can get out of hand very quickly.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Lee, We feel a lot better after your explanation about TROPICALWASTE and that other guy who posted nasty trash about Filipino women and Gary's CHEESE, CHEESE, TOMATOE, CHEESE!mocking.gifAddEmoticons04230.gif

Edited by Kuya Lee
change said forum members name within post

No name
Posted
Posted

Opps, I just changed my site. And I never added the links back. LOL Guess I will go do that now. :th_thholysheep:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Opps, I just changed my site. And I never added the links back. LOL Guess I will go do that now. :th_thholysheep:
Its all about helping each other Rusty.Matt has no right to post misleading information which was 12 months old and incorrect,I feel it was a low act of what he posted no matter what else pissed him off.