Where Can I Find One Inch L Bracket

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

My neighbor wanted to buy some small L brackets and we have hit every hardware store in Ayala, SM and went to Cebu Builders and no one stocks small half to one inch L brackets, so does anyone know any other hardware store that might be like Home Depot?20071113-cut-l-brackets.jpg

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

When I can't find hardware simple as that, I just improvise and make my own from stainless steel stock, cost more than plain steel stock, but it'll last for years without rusting due to the humid climate here.

Candyman
Posted
Posted
My neighbor wanted to buy some small L brackets and we have hit every hardware store in Ayala, SM and went to Cebu Builders and no one stocks small half to one inch L brackets, so does anyone know any other hardware store that might be like Home Depot?20071113-cut-l-brackets.jpg
There is a small hardware store near Amiga bakery, in J.M. Basa Street Cebu City, I think from memory it is just around the corner from the bakery, but we bought all sorts of stuff like this a couple of years ago from there. Electrical tools are expensive, but the rest of the stuff seemed cheap enough. I hope this helps.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
My neighbor wanted to buy some small L brackets and we have hit every hardware store in Ayala, SM and went to Cebu Builders and no one stocks small half to one inch L brackets, so does anyone know any other hardware store that might be like Home Depot?
Do you have a yellow pages phone book there?

Candyman
Posted
Posted
My neighbor wanted to buy some small L brackets and we have hit every hardware store in Ayala, SM and went to Cebu Builders and no one stocks small half to one inch L brackets, so does anyone know any other hardware store that might be like Home Depot?
Do you have a yellow pages phone book there?
No, Sorry, I don't. I went there with my father in law, who works at the Amiga bakery. If you can't find it, just call into the bakery and ask there, it is only a few doors away, and i can't even remember what the hardware shop was called, but you will see all sorts of tools etc, on display on the footpath outside the main shop.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
There is a small hardware store near Amiga bakery, in J.M. Basa Street Cebu City, I think from memory it is just around the corner from the bakery, but we bought all sorts of stuff like this a couple of years ago from there. Electrical tools are expensive, but the rest of the stuff seemed cheap enough. I hope this helps.
Thank you I will find it based on the info you gave.To answer Boss Man, yes they have sort of a yellow page combined with white pages here but we only get the PLDT one and stores on other services such as Globe will not be listed. I already went through the book we have and made a bunch of calls but most people answering the phones, or even working in the stores, do not know what an L bracket is other than the shelf L type brackets that they have in many of the stores here, seems no one here stocks small L brackets for home type repair jobs. ohmy.gif

• 4 months later...
MarcManila
Posted
Posted

Bit late on this thread but just joined forum today. I FINALLY found L brackets at Home Depot in Pasig. Bought like 30 of them just in case they stopped stocking them (which often happens).

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
7_3_205[1].gif the 2 hardware stores Home Depot and the Builders square have many hard to get items,near alabang, the ALABANG home depot and Wilcon seems to be well stocked on most items,its a "hit & miss" when your looking for "certain" hardware items, , try to look at the "small" mom n pop stores, they too have some interesting items/tools/parts usually not found at "Ace, True Value"