Digital Pest Control, Anyone Tried One Yet?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

In our home in Florida I used the Riddex digital pest control device and our home has been free or Roaches or Palmetto bugs ever since installing it. While shopping in SM ACES Hardware today, I found that they now sell a similar device called Pest Shield Digital Pest Control and they also sell one up on the top floor of SM in the electronics section, so I wonder if anyone here has tried one and if they have gotten the same results I got back in the states? Anyway I bought one for p1249.75 and installed it but it has the old fashioned European 220 plug on it, so I had to used an adapter and I will let you all know how I found it to work and if it works as good as the one in the states works, but I still would like other opinions.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I'm sure it works great for you but I am of a more skeptical nature. I am reminded of This Product that was offered a long time ago.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I'm sure it works great for you but I am of a more skeptical nature. I am reminded of This Product that was offered a long time ago.
Well I do not sell them and I get nothing from any that sell but since they work great for me in the US and these come from the UK and have those type if 220 prongs on them, I was just hoping someone else who has used them might chime in and let us know how they worked for them. So all I can say is that any item that helps me use less pesticides to keep the bugs and rats at bay, is worth my trying because the more we spray poisons, IMHO the more we poison ourselves and the environment.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Well I do not sell them and I get nothing from any that sell but since they work great for me in the US and these come from the UK and have those type if 220 prongs on them, I was just hoping someone else who has used them might chime in and let us know how they worked for them. So all I can say is that any item that helps me use less pesticides to keep the bugs and rats at bay, is worth my trying because the more we spray poisons, IMHO the more we poison ourselves and the environment.
I've read those do not work however if you find them to be effective who knows?