Honeynut Toasted Oats Cereal

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

For those of you who like cereal in the morning, and live in Cebu City, Rustan's Supermarket has 2 lb resealable bags (32 oz) for p305 a bag and it lasts me a very long time, even when eating it once or twice a day. Good savings because it is very filling, and while I have found other 2 lb bags of other types of cereal in Metro Guisano supermarket, and that cost p100 less each, I really like this one the best of all that I have tried here, and I feel it is worth the extra cost, and is way less than buying cereal by the box.

Jake
Posted
Posted
For those of you who like cereal in the morning, and live in Cebu City, Rustan's Supermarket has 2 lb resealable bags (32 oz) for p305 a bag and it lasts me a very long time, even when eating it once or twice a day. Good savings because it is very filling, and while I have found other 2 lb bags of other types of cereal in Metro Guisano supermarket, and that cost p100 less each, I really like this one the best of all that I have tried here, and I feel it is worth the extra cost, and is way less than buying cereal by the box.
Not bad for around 7 bucks. Honeynut Toasted Oats Cereal is one of my favorite breakfast, lunch and dinner!Thanks Lee -- Jake

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Not bad for around 7 bucks. Honeynut Toasted Oats Cereal is one of my favorite breakfast, lunch and dinner!Thanks Lee -- Jake
Yup! That's my favorite cereal ever too and nothing else, but most times SM and Rustan here in Laguna runs out quick often! SugarwareZ-034.gif