Another Example Of A Foreigner Getting A Bad Rap

Brucewayne
Posted
Posted (edited)
"No Cussing" in public or in people's homes, it's illegal!
You have to wonder what they consider cussing. For example, I purchased a glucometer in Mercury Drugs for the sole reason that the employee told me they stock test strips for that unit. 2 weeks later I went back to stock up. The clerks told me they had no test strips in stock but I could buy another unit as it comes with test strips.I lost it. I don't swear at them but I do go red in the face, get loud, speak aggressively and demand a supervisor, (who sold me the test strips from a new unit and told the employee to order more to replace them). So could I get charged with some crime?
th_thholysheep.gifJust keep showing your anger or load out burst in a fit of rage in public often enough, you may one day soon get your wish! Who would know that, but yourself or the security guard with his finger in the trigger guard?
Why don't they arrest the many Filipinos who one hears screaming at each other in public or even in their homes?They are so loud you can hear them nearly half a Kilometer away at times.What I mean is, is this law directed solely at foreigners, or is it supposed to be enforced against anyone who loses their temper in public or in front of minors? Edited by Kuya Lee
fix post placement, please post below last [/quote]

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

th_thholysheep.gif Batman!Just what Jim Sibbick posted previously explained it clearly! Their country, their laws! Disrespecting Filipinos is illegal and will get you deported regardless of the words you use.It only requires a report from the barangay capatain to the bureau of immigration.So, treat all Filipinos with respect all of the time, regardless of your own personal thoughts on any given situation! Just grin and bear it.If you can't do that, it is time for you to leave the Philippines.

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

they say the same thing in the USA, love it or leave it.........