Sold/ Used Sony Laptop For Sale In Cebu

USED Sony Laptop for sale that has not been heavily used. The unit works perfect, and my wife has been using it while here in Cebu for the last four years and it had traveled back and forth with us to the Philippines a few years before that, so it gets an hour or twos use once or twice a week when we are here. This is not a new laptop and if someone is interested, then I will have to delete some personal items that are in it, and then run CC Cleaner before turning it over to them. This Sony laptop was a high end laptop when bought, and originally listed for $1799.00. The reason I am selling it is because I have too many laptops nowadays and it is time to clean house. This Sony works perfect and is now in Cebu with me. It is Windows XP. All that comes with it is the charger and a spare battery, no case, no discs and no other extras. Below is a page with specifications. http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores...ductId=11040415Price, asking US $250.00 or p11,000 for it, and it comes with the original working battery plus a spare working, and hardly used second battery. It is not new and I do not have the original start up discs for it because I cannot find them. Specifications Weights and MeasurementsWeight (Approx.) : 4.2 lbs. with standard battery (weight is approximate and may vary) Dimensions (Approx.) : 12.3(W) x 1.16-1.39(H) x 8.85(D) LCD : 13.3" WXGA display (1280x800) with XBRITE technology Integrated Wireless LAN : Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection (802.11b/g)3 Hard Drive : 80GB2 4200rpm Ultra ATA Memory : Was 512MB PC-2700 333MHz DDR (512MB x 1) (Expandable up to 1GB) Upgraded to 1GB Graphics : ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 64MB Video RAM DDR SDRAM Graphics Interface : VGA out w/ Smart Display Sensor Optical Drive : DVD-ROM/CD-RW Combo Drive4 DVD-ROM DVD Read (8x MAX); CD Read (24x MAX) CD-RW CD-R Write (24x MAX); CD-RW Write (24x MAX) Modem : Integrated V.90 Modem with RJ-11 interface Ethernet : 10Base-T/100Base-TX Fast Ethernet (RJ-45) Audio : Windows sound system compatible with Built-in stereo speakers Audio Interface : Monaural mini microphone jack Headphone jack (stereo mini) Memory Stick Media Slot : Supports optional Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO media5 PC Card Slots : One PCMCIA - Type II/Type I card slot with CardBus support Other Interfaces : i.LINK connector(IEEE 1394)6, 2 USB 2.0 ports, port replicator connector Optional Port Replicator : 3 USB 2.0 ports, Monitor (VGA) port, Printer port, DC in, RJ-45 Ethernet, DVI-D Pointing Device : Electro-Static touch pad Keyboard : QWERTY, 82 keys with 2mm stroke and 18.05mm pitch Action Buttons : S1, S2 (programmable), Wireless LAN on/off Power Requirements : 68W+10% 100V - 240VBattery : Lithium-ion Battery (VGP-BPS2) New spare battery and orignal still works fine Estimated Battery Life : 2.5 - 6.5 hours7 (Standard Battery) SoftwareOperating System : Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition with Service Pack 3 and up to date with updates

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lee,will there be any set up problems with it?Or will it be simply a case of getting it home, loading in the prepaid dongler and away you go?

Hi Lee,will there be any set up problems with it?Or will it be simply a case of getting it home, loading in the prepaid dongler and away you go?
Should be no set up problems since I used it with the Smart Bro a year ago, so the software is already in there. All I have to do before selling it, is run a CC cleaner to take out personal history and that should be it. If you have time, then when I see you, you are welcome to try your USB device in it and make sure there will be no issues. The computer works great and my wife still uses it once a week or so, because we lent our netbook to a friend, but I will be getting that back soon, and my wife can use my computer when I am not using it in the mean time, so the Sony can go anytime.
OK Lee,I'll let you know before Friday
No rush, I can run cleaner anyway Friday morning and you can try the computer out first and make sure it is what you want. No pressure from me.
This Sony works perfect, I am using it now. I have used it the last few trips here and used it with a Smart plug in the past. Lee bought me a new HP laptop with a 17 inch screen in Florida and he has a Dell netbook I can use while here, or I can use his computer when he is not using it, so I do not need this one while we are here or I would not want him to sell it. Just thought I would add my 2 centavos.