Bi Officer Says Bella, Brit Came Back From Singapore Through Clark, Not Cebu

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I wonder why the British national would come back into the Philippines if he was guilty, heck I wonder why he would come in even if innocent. It is not looking good for this couple. I would not wish to be in their shoes. BRITISH national Ian Charles Griffiths and his girlfriend, Bella Ruby Santos purchased SilkAir tickets for Singapore at 11:54 a.m. on Feb. 9, a few hours after six-year-old Ellah Joy Pique was found dead in Sayaw, Barili, Cebu.They left at 3:25 p.m. on the same day, said an immigration officer, who asked not to be named.The immigration officer wondered why the two chose not to use the Cebu Pacific tickets that they had earlier purchased.The source said Griffiths and Santos, who appeared uneasy, walked into the SilkAir counter at the Mactan-Cebu International Airport and purchased their tickets for Singapore using their credit cards.Santos came back to the Philippines on Feb. 13, but entered the country through the Diosdado Macapagal International Airport (DMIA) in Clark, Pampanga. WitnessesHer British boyfriend came back on Feb. 18, through the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) 3 on a Cebu Pacific flight.The complete story HERE

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

If I remember correctly, MrLee used to be connected to a police force in some way? Perhaps you can tell us if the TV shows are correct when they tell us that criminals seem to have some morbid fascination with returning to the scene of the crime? This is the only explanation that comes to my mind.