Smart Bro Unlimited Surfing

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I was talking to my daughters and they made me aware of the Smart Bro unlimited surfing, so I thought I would pass it on to members. Apparently is was for the year 2010 but is still available for people to use if they have a Smart Bro USB device because our daughter uses it to this day that way. OK so she told me to sign into my smart bro and then text UNLISURF 200 and send to 2200. Note there is a space between UNLISURF and the 200 which is the cost p200 for the 5 daysSmart BRO Prepaid Users! Now you can surf unlimited for 5 days!This promo is open to all Smart BRO Prepaid subscribers. For P200, get unlimited surfing for 5 days (120 hours).Two ways to register:1. SMS Registration:Type UNLISURF 200 and send to 2200.After successful registration, you’ll get a confirmation message.2. Web Connect Registration:Note: You must have an initial load balance of P210Log on to Web Connect: http://smart.com.ph/connectUpon logging in, choose “Bro Packages”, then click on “Data Packages”.Choose Smart Bro UnliSurf Package, then click “Submit”.You’ll get a notification upon successful registration.

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Hi Lee, after our chat at the party I hooked into it...working great. Think I could be lucky as nearest Smart tower is within 1k and full signal throughout the house.

• 1 month later...
Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I guess these things do work much better when there is low usage of the cell site because down here in CDO (leaving this morning) it has been pretty slow up until now, the early morning. Speedtest.net results1264494598.png

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

The trick to getting one of these units to work the best, is to move the computer around until the meter shows a full pin on the Smart Bro display and shows an HSDPA connection, and then it is pretty fast all the time. It sill does not work well with my Magic Jack, but one cannot have everything, so all in all I would recommend these devices for people to use, and if used with the UnliSurf 200 giving 5 days of unlimited service, then the cost is not that bad either, for someone who does not wish to sign up for a yearly internet contract. If you are willing to sign up for a yearly contract, then it is p999 a month unlimited.