Boys Will Be Boys

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Last year we had a boys night out which was just a few drinks and laughs at Elgeckos. Anyone interested perhaps this Friday or Saturday.Suggestions welcome. :unsure:

• Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Last year we had a boys night out which was just a few drinks and laughs at Elgeckos. Anyone interested perhaps this Friday or Saturday.Suggestions welcome. :th_thsmilies-29057:
How about Gustavians? I will be there wherever, if you and others decide to go.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Last year we had a boys night out which was just a few drinks and laughs at Elgeckos. Anyone interested perhaps this Friday or Saturday.Suggestions welcome. :th_thsmilies-29057:
OK tomorrow night Friday the 25th at The Gustavian Ayala ,Level 1, Terraces Area Ayala6pm?So far we have a grand total of 4 attending.:-kiss:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
OK tomorrow night Friday the 25th at The Gustavian Ayala ,Level 1, Terraces Area Ayala6pm?So far we have a grand total of 4 attending.:-kiss:
So I am guess that means couples night out?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
No

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
No
OK Boys night out only, tomorrow at Gustavians, got it.

RetiredNavyGuy
Posted
Posted

Don't know. May or may not be there. Likely to be later, if I get there at all.

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Would love to be there but unfortunately won't be able to make it....

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

OK, I have gotten a few people tell me that Gustavians is a little pricey to drink too many drinks, so we may move next door to Mooon Cafe after a drink or two. Please check both places and if you do not see a bunch of Kanos, with one really ugly one (me) wearing Camo and black, then feel free to text me and I will tell you where we are. my cell is (sorry removed by me) .

Edited by Mr. Lee

Inspector
Posted
Posted
boys-will-be-boysdcv.jpg Behave yourself boys! :Policeman: