Boys Will Be Boys

paul
Posted
Posted (edited)

I don't know if you have already gone or not, but I will assume you have. Anyway, Giligan's, located at Ayala Terraces, has some of the cheapest beer around, especially for a mall. There are some guys who have been around a long time, so most of you will probably not know them. However, the fellas go up there and sit outside the place ordering some of the cheapest beer in town. They offer 3 beers in a bucket of ice, for the price of Php 90. Most just give the wait staff Php 100 and let 'em keep the change. (Well, I haven't been there in a couple months, but I assume they still have the special. They offer a similar one, I believe, for light beer?)Oh, Tom, my girlfriend's name is Jinky. I call her Kay Kay, though. (I read your statement in the other thread, but forgot to reply to it before.)

Edited by paul

• 4 weeks later...
tim
Posted
Posted
I don't know if you have already gone or not, but I will assume you have. Anyway, Giligan's, located at Ayala Terraces, has some of the cheapest beer around, especially for a mall. There are some guys who have been around a long time, so most of you will probably not know them. However, the fellas go up there and sit outside the place ordering some of the cheapest beer in town. They offer 3 beers in a bucket of ice, for the price of Php 90. Most just give the wait staff Php 100 and let 'em keep the change. (Well, I haven't been there in a couple months, but I assume they still have the special. They offer a similar one, I believe, for light beer?)Oh, Tom, my girlfriend's name is Jinky. I call her Kay Kay, though. (I read your statement in the other thread, but forgot to reply to it before.)
Save me a spot for the Month of July... will need a boys night out....from Memphis

• 1 month later...
Inspector
Posted
Posted

Let me know when there will be a girls night out...will attend.

• 9 months later...
Bil Brock
Posted
Posted

When are you going out again?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
When are you going out again?
Well last years boys night out had a massive turn out of myself and Lee plus 2 others that we met up with by accident so since I am not in the Philippines this year I don't think there will be a boys night out planned. :hystery:

• 2 years later...
whiskeyJack
Posted
Posted

When do people actually get together and where?

cheers

Jake
Posted
Posted

cheers

I missed this great get together full of party animals -- (Dave Hounddriver took these photos at 

The Ranch in the suburbs of Banilad, Cebu City):

http://www.philippines-expats.com/gallery/album/78-2011-get-together/

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

cheers

If you mean forum members as a group, they don't. If you or anyone wants to arrange something feel free but the hardest part is that members are in many locations so sorting something out and timing is a headache. 

Your location is listed as CDO and there are not that many members from that location to my understanding and in the past we had a couple of get together's in Cebu as that is where the majority are or visit.

CDO used to have a group of expats meet every Friday but I am fairly certain that does not happen anymore but I could be wrong.   :thumbsup: