Anyone Have A Vehicle For Sale?

A couple of people asked me to keep my ears open for vehicles for them, so one fellow wants one that could be used as a jeepney, or turned into one, so I guess a multicab of sorts or a pickup truck, but he said it had to be reasonable and either in Cebu or the Samar area and not the 3 cylinder ones. Another fellow was looking for a reasonably priced, fairly newer car or small van but also not one of those 3 cylinder multycabs type vehicles. Let me know if you or a friend has one because they only wants to buy privately owned, and at reasonable prices. Feel free to pm me with contact info.

Edited by Kuya Lee
change title
A couple of people asked me to keep my ears open for vehicles for them, so one fellow wants one that could be used as a jeepney, or turned into one, so I guess a multicab of sorts or a pickup truck, but he said it had to be reasonable and either in Cebu or the Samar area and not the 3 cylinder ones. Another fellow was looking for a reasonably priced, fairly newer car or small van but also not one of those 3 cylinder multycabs type vehicles. Let me know if you or a friend has one because they only wants to buy privately owned, and at reasonable prices. Feel free to pm me with contact info.
Mr. Lee we have a 2007 chevy aveo hatchback, manual trans and a/c for 300000.00. very clean sunburst orange in color and no problem with registration. car has 25000 klm's. have them pm me. thanks slim
Edited by Mr. Lee
edit to add reply rec in pm
Mr. Lee we have a 2007 chevy aveo hatchback, manual trans and a/c for 300000.00. very clean sunburst orange in color and no problem with registration. car has 25000 klm's. have them pm me. thanks slim
Thank you again Slim, I posted it here to afford you more chance to sell it, just in case the fellows I have looking do not jump on it. Sounds like a decent deal to me and low mileage as well. :89: I believe the Aveo is a compact car that probably gets good mileage, so good for the Philippines.

Slim just sent me photos, so I will post them here now. post-40-0-95657300-1300769547_thumb.jpg post-40-0-61835100-1300769563_thumb.jpg post-40-0-46967100-1300769608_thumb.jpg post-40-0-89133400-1300769624_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Nice car,I wish I had the 7grand to buy it.;)Do you accept payments for the rest of your life? lol :)What is the issue regarding the 3 cylinder models? I'm not very up on automotive specs..

• 2 weeks later...

Bump, this seems to be a nice car to me. If anyone is interested, please contact Slim via pm, or contact me and I will be happy to pass your contact info along to Slim. My one friend showed up in Cebu yesterday, but he said he wants a truck for hauling stuff, and the other fellow just told me today that he found a car in Mindanao, so if anyone else is interested in this car, then feel free to post here and I will find a way to put a buyer and Slim together.

• 1 month later...
My asawa, Sha-Sha spoils her 26 year old daughter, Ana-Katrina, first by buying her a Honda Civic, which she 'customized' with lowering and skirt and low profile tires. Might look 'cool' but not very practical on Philippine roads, with potholes etc. That cCivic so modified, also used to scape going over 'sleeping policeman (speed bumps)!Then she helped finance the trade in of that Civic for a Honda CRV. The 'Dealer' had brought this Honda CRV around the house. My reaction was the asking price of Php575K was too high for a Manual 2WD version. Had it been 4WD Automatic then I personally would have been more interested. I would also have negotiated 5 x replacement tiresWell Sha-Sha and Ana-K went behind my back and bought that CRV anyway - for the full asking price and took out a Chattel Morgage for Financing of the Balance.Because the 59 year old CEO of a local Php50M Capitalized Company, Registered with the SEC, died at age of just 59 (complications following routing surgery - gall stone removal or something?), the checks from this CEO, started bouncing. It taking far too long for 'Executor' of her Estate to sort things out and release funds to as, as contracted in the signed/Notarized MOA contracts.Since Ana-K is off to Hong Koong this evening to earn money as a Domestic Helper/Care Giver/Driver she wont be driving the CRV. That is why Sha-Sha is selling.Check out the details/ photos of that Honda CRV (Reg No. GSH 878) I just posted here:-Honda Crv For Sale (Php495K Ono) 2003 Model, Silver, Gas, ManualText to 2600: LTO VEHICLE GSH878Report:-Plate No.: GSH 878Make: HondaModel: CRVYear: 2003Color: SilverRegistered Last: 08/20/2010Has no LTO ApprehensionHas no LTO Alarm