Why Does This Forum Advertise A Sex Forum?

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

I don't mind seeing ?#@%, instead of way the actual word is spelled, because it makes the case in point without being too literal! Just explain one's intentions clearly without beating around the bush or making it into a pissing contest, because that's where the conversation will end abruptly for sure! AddEmoticons04230.gif

RetiredNavyGuy
Posted
Posted
Boss ManI will take your advice.......Good byeI do not want to stay where I am NOT wanted.Not my loss to leave, and looks like its not your loss.So long..............................
Good riddance. On the way out, don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

Lordblacknail
Posted
Posted

good riddance.

Inspector
Posted
Posted

:lol:We call them trolls on my sport site....you get many trolls on sports sites as it seems others around hate your team. But why does the puppy hate sex? :AddEmoticons04230:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
. . . . please show respect to all other members including women. . . .
Fellow forum members, please show respect to our colleague. As he posted above, we are obliged to show respect and remember, PuppyDogs may be women714_full_of_crap.gif

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Ok can we just let this topic die now,serves no purpose to continue. :AddEmoticons04230:

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Ok can we just let this topic die now,serves no purpose to continue. :AddEmoticons04230:
Sorry Tom...have not been as site active and just read it now and it was still not locked.Maybe a let it die, locking would take care of the non purpose of the troll? For the record, I'm pro sex though...just have to now be careful again, again living with mom and dad, you know....when I'm feeling handy. :AddEmoticons04230:

Candyman
Posted
Posted

Better off without him, with an attitude like that ! I am glad you nipped it in the bud !:th_thholysheep:

• Like 1

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

It was all so quick and bizarre. Very petulant behaviour really to come and ask, what were valid questions, and then crack the %#@&* sh!ts and leave...puppy dog, pussy cat, silly #%, that rhymes with cat...

• 11 months later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)
Ok, I am new here, and maybe out of line. . . .
Rule 1: The BossMan is always right. :thumbsup:Rule 2: If you think something is not quite right with this forum, see Rule 1.Rule 3: If you cannot accept Rule 1 then you are doing the right thing by leaving this forum.(And the same can be said for any other forum I have participated in.)
Still True , See Rule 1. Edited by Call me Bubba