Sea Expo 2011, Near Mall Of Asia

talim
Posted
Posted

There is a fair starting April 1 to April 3 near Mall of Asia in Manila,I have heard that it's quite good if you need supplies for boat, a new boat, a windsurf, and nay accessories used to play or work with the water...Takes place in a few days, they have a website : SEA EXPO websiteThey do have a facebook page as well, i will attend on first day if anyone want to meet, a friend is supposed to sale some wine there, could try that out !They do organise mini regattas as well, ti's the third edition now.Have fun under the sun...LOCATION, if you go toward Mall Of Asia in Manila, take the road going straigth toward the big GLOBE, it's then on the far left before the river, probably 500 meters from that globo, near the water...

Jake
Posted
Posted
There is a fair starting April 1 to April 3 near Mall of Asia in Manila,I have heard that it's quite good if you need supplies for boat, a new boat, a windsurf, and nay accessories used to play or work with the water...Takes place in a few days, they have a website : SEA EXPO websiteThey do have a facebook page as well, i will attend on first day if anyone want to meet, a friend is supposed to sale some wine there, could try that out !They do organise mini regattas as well, ti's the third edition now.Have fun under the sun...LOCATION, if you go toward Mall Of Asia in Manila, take the road going straigth toward the big GLOBE, it's then on the far left before the river, probably 500 meters from that globo, near the water...
Hey Talim,Thank you for the website. They certainly have some nice toys for water sports. Hopefully they will continue their expo on an annual basis. My love for sailing is ripping across the bay on a Hobie 16 (solo) or speed runson a windsurfing board.Thank you once again -- Jake