Makes You Wonder...

Inspector
Posted
Posted
OK, I believe the above post is a spoof type youtube, so while my instinct tells me to delete it, I will let it stand because at the same time members complain about posts being deleted, but lets end that type of post here, and not get into politics because there will be no happy ending to it, and then posts will end up deleted, if that happens. I also cannot promise the above post will not end up deleted if the owner deems it inappropriate and a violation of the rules. . Please NO political posts.
This forum is for videos about any subject at all
This is not a post Lee, it is a a youtube video about ANY subject. I kept it in the previous make fun of a President video....I have not implied any posting as to my the thoughts aside from a smile laughing....mostly at the unicorn pooping a rainbow at the end.:lol:
I did not realize that my words or the rules had to be specific and mention all content of all aspects of posts. I will change the rules if necessary, but I thought they were OK the way they are. THE RULESTopicsTopics on this forum are to be Philippine related; religious or political posts are not allowed unless they relate to the Philippines.
Up early? :th_thholysheep:Uh oh...this is your grumpy time. :lol:Lee, ANY post in the world event forums, most by you BTW....ARE political. It's there nature, and always become a why and who. It matters not where the event takes place, but any event that was terrorism, a murder or a oil spill simply has political influences injected to any conversation, and HOW to deal with the event in the future, most political in nature.Take away all the Japan news and you have politics, and of course the energy debate can be had from the triple play in Japan.Here are a fewCanada Set To Change Immigration Policy (politics)Obama Tells Gop: Nice Try On Health Care Records (politics)Tsa: "for Your Safety And Security, We Want Your Dna"... Ummm....why? (politics)on and on.....These were spoof videos...hope being our leader you can set a good example if politics really upset you, as I was undecided where to put these...humor/jokes or video. And with those rules, are political posts spoofing Obama even allowed in the joke area? :89:1134594035_4687.jpgLee Wormer :lol:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Nothing political upsets me and I would allow all those posts if it was my forum, but it is not, and Tom does not want political discussions, so when I have posted political type posts such as those you pointed out, then I have done so trying to discuss other issues within them besides Obama or the politics of a particular party, and I am pretty sure I have made note to such in those posts, but if I did not, then my bad and I made a mistake. The last youtube was an obvious knock of Obama and while I enjoyed watching it, there will be members who love Obama and will no doubt complain instead of posting their counter points.I did not make the rules on this forum, I just do my best to keep the owner happy by trying my best to help members follow them, since the world events topic earlier on caused so many problems and so many cry baby members to leave this forum when their topics and posts ended up deleted, because they got out of hand. I am trying to prevent a repeat of that, but if members wish to post things which may appear to the owner to be political, then they should also not get upset when their posts get deleted, and that was what I was pointing out.

Inspector
Posted
Posted
pledgeline.jpgWe promise Dean, no more Obama youtube videos here. :lol: