Good dentist in Davao

Inspector
Posted
Posted
BTW, for the old timers that are collecting social security from the states, how do get medical living in the RP with medicare, knowing it only covers US doctors and services?
I split that question to HERE, so we can stay on topic of dental costs in this thread.
Good work :cool_beans:So, any other suggestions for good dentists in other areas of the Philippines, asides from those living in Cebu and maybe in need of more complicated procedures?Davao City? Implants?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
BTW, for the old timers that are collecting social security from the states, how do get medical living in the RP with medicare, knowing it only covers US doctors and services?
I split that question to HERE, so we can stay on topic of dental costs in this thread.
Good work :cool_beans:So, any other suggestions for good dentists in other areas of the Philippines, asides from those living in Cebu and maybe in need of more complicated procedures?Davao City? Implants?
Since inspector asked, I did some research and found some dentists, can anyone say if they used any of these, and if so how was their service? Seems most do implants. Dentists in Davao

Inspector
Posted
Posted

I will use one if and when I ever get back there, and report my findings. I was happy with the eye doctor...had some modern equipment and was spot on with his diagnosis of my retina detachment and severity regarding central vision.

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Had some extensive dental work done at Bright Smiles in Cebu City....had the work estimated in the States before moving here....Estimation there was over $5000 USD. Total bill here was about $400 and the workmanship and the dentist were MOST EXCELLENT. I honestly would recommend them to anyone .....they seem to be able to handle almost all languages also. Heard a good discussion going on twixt a dentist and patient in German.
Hello Dan, I am also a Dan.I am the fifth? :th_thholysheep:I believe Lee split the dental subjects into two, this being the Davao only dental thread. The other dental thread is two doors down, here...and would probably be better for any poster not wanting to use a dentist in Davao and interested in something to do with living in cebu. I have heard of best smiles and decent work...:cheersty:BTW, Lee will be splitting the Davao dental thread into two in the future, northern Davao and the Southern area, because we can't have enough dental area threads. :lol: :lol:

4thDan
Posted
Posted

Sorry about posting in the wrong thread....guess i was a bit "unraveled"....didn't meant to cause a bit of a stir.......shan't happen again...."Dan" is not my name, though a fine, fine name it is....it's a rank.

Had some extensive dental work done at Bright Smiles in Cebu City....had the work estimated in the States before moving here....Estimation there was over $5000 USD. Total bill here was about $400 and the workmanship and the dentist were MOST EXCELLENT. I honestly would recommend them to anyone .....they seem to be able to handle almost all languages also. Heard a good discussion going on twixt a dentist and patient in German.
Hello Dan, I am also a Dan.I am the fifth? :th_thholysheep:I believe Lee split the dental subjects into two, this being the Davao only dental thread. The other dental thread is two doors down, here...and would probably be better for any poster not wanting to use a dentist in Davao and interested in something to do with living in cebu. I have heard of best smiles and decent work...:cheersty:BTW, Lee will be splitting the Davao dental thread into two in the future, northern Davao and the Southern area, because we can't have enough dental area threads. :lol: :lol:

MikeB
Posted
Posted
Sorry about posting in the wrong thread....guess i was a bit "unraveled"....didn't meant to cause a bit of a stir.......shan't happen again...."Dan" is not my name, though a fine, fine name it is....it's a rank.
Np. I moved your post over to the other thread.