Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Beware of this coconutmed_gallery_41_81_1277.jpg

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Beware of this coconut
That coconut fell from the top of this tree. Be very careful where you are walking or even parking your car. Overripe coconuts seem to fall with little encouragement.med_gallery_41_81_266165.jpg

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gifNo wonder! That video was filmed in Thailand! The Philippines don't have those kinds of coconuts! mocking.gif

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Falling coconuts kill 150 people a year?...more then sharks!?Wow...did not know that.Maybe discovery channel will do a "coconut week". :36_1_50[1]:

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Once Ann and I got got married my mother-in-law had the coconut and jack-fruit trees cut down. :SugarwareZ-037:It is true a coconut head shot would be deadly a larger sized jack-fruit would take out a small village.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

Cant recall the exact site but during the war( retaking of the philippines) 1 listed cause of death was being killed by falling coconut. another listed cause was by "coral" infection.

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Would hardly describe it as 'hidden' danger....they stand out as the proverbial dog's balls.....

intrepid
Posted
Posted

WOW, I have met a lot of nuts in my life and those were far from trees. But now I will always be looking up and others willbe thinking I am the nut. :lol:

• Like 1

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

nice HEADS UP information on cocoNUTS.:lol: