Adobe Plug In For Flash

mike
Posted
Posted

I have tried to install the missing plug in for adobe flashl without success :th_noproblem: . I follow the online instructions and when it gets to install it claims to have completed and invites to close. I can still not access the programe :1247: , anyone any ideas on how to solve this :551: . I have been trying for weeks SugarwareZ-267.gif and some friends who are far more pc savvy than me have tried and joined the ranks of the failed! :540: help!! SugarwareZ-035.gif mike

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I have tried to install the missing plug in for adobe flashl without success :th_interesting: . I follow the online instructions and when it gets to install it claims to have completed and invites to close. I can still not access the programe :th_interesting: , anyone any ideas on how to solve this :D . I have been trying for weeks SugarwareZ-267.gif and some friends who are far more pc savvy than me have tried and joined the ranks of the failed! :rolleyes: help!! SugarwareZ-035.gif mike
Hi MikeDont know if this is any help but might be an answer here http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewConten...6&sliceId=1If it was me I would un-install adobe flash and start again.