Young Girls Very Easy To Manipulate

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

If the girl in this video is an example of how young American girls are easily manipulated, how much easier might young Philippine ladies be who have little worldly experience? And so this might answer why some men come to the Philippines, because they find it easy to get their way with the young ladies here who are more easily lured, unlike back home where the same guys would have little to no chance with a younger girl. Now is that a bad thing, I also feel it depends on the mans intentions. nudie.gifClick HERE to watch

RetiredNavyGuy
Posted
Posted

If real, and not deliberately staged, some people should go to jail, and she should end up owning a McDonald's franchise (maybe a whole bunch of them, the way franchising often works in the US). This borders on being unbelievable!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
If real, and not deliberately staged, some people should go to jail, and she should end up owning a McDonald's franchise (maybe a whole bunch of them, the way franchising often works in the US). This borders on being unbelievable!
Not sure if it was real or not, or a set up for insurance, but something similar is in the news HERE and it seems she won 6.1 million dollars. Looks like it could be the same girl. :lol: but a different story line. A jury awarded $6.1 million Friday to a woman who said she was forced to strip in a McDonald's back office after someone called the restaurant posing as a police officer.Louise Ogborn, 21, had sued McDonald's Corp., claiming the fast-food giant failed to warn her and other employees about the caller who already struck other McDonald's stores and other fast-food restaurants across the country.Ogborn had been seeking $200 million. McDonald's Corp. attorneys argued the company was not responsible and contended the company was being sued because of its deep pockets.Ogborn hugged relatives after the verdict was read."Louise has stood up for what happened to her and what McDonald's failed to do for three-and-a-half years, and this jury just vindicated her completely," said her attorney, Ann Oldfather.

Candyman
Posted
Posted
I agree entirely that someone should be jailed if this is true, but I find it very hard to believe that a young girl, would submit to this abuse in the first place ! Any normal kid would have fled and found the nearest cop, and had that bloke arrested !

RetiredNavyGuy
Posted
Posted
Not sure if it was real or not, or a set up for insurance, but something similar is in the news HERE and it seems she won 6.1 million dollars. Looks like it could be the same girl. :lol: but a different story line. A jury awarded $6.1 million Friday to a woman who said she was forced to strip in a McDonald's back office after someone called the restaurant posing as a police officer.Louise Ogborn, 21, had sued McDonald's Corp., claiming the fast-food giant failed to warn her and other employees about the caller who already struck other McDonald's stores and other fast-food restaurants across the country.Ogborn had been seeking $200 million. McDonald's Corp. attorneys argued the company was not responsible and contended the company was being sued because of its deep pockets.Ogborn hugged relatives after the verdict was read."Louise has stood up for what happened to her and what McDonald's failed to do for three-and-a-half years, and this jury just vindicated her completely," said her attorney, Ann Oldfather.
Same case. Down toward the bottom of the article, it talks about Donna Summers (the assist manager) being put on probation for a misdemeanor and Walter Nix, the guy in the room on the video, was now serving 5 years for a sexual abuse conviction. I don't have any problem at all with outcomes, except I think Ms Summers got off too light.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I agree entirely that someone should be jailed if this is true, but I find it very hard to believe that a young girl, would submit to this abuse in the first place ! Any normal kid would have fled and found the nearest cop, and had that bloke arrested !
I guess hard to do when she is naked. The question would be, where was her clothes. The whole thing is too weird but what I find even weirder is that she complied for so long, hours, and that would mean that the caller must have somehow tied into the video system of the McDo. unsure.gif

• 3 weeks later...
piglett
Posted
Posted

if she was my daughter that guy would have not made it to the court house in one piece !!!maybe i'm old school piglett

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

You can't fix stupid. On the part of the managers or the girl. So why aren't they suing the one who made the call instead of the company.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

th_thholysheep.gifHer parents didn't raise her with any common sense! Life isn't a game of "Simon Says" or "mind your elders, do what they say" and one does it without question! That's truly dumb on the teenager's part! SugarwareZ-034.gif

• 11 months later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

th_thholysheep.gifHer parents didn't raise her with any common sense! Life isn't a game of "Simon Says" or "mind your elders, do what they say" and one does it without question! That's truly dumb on the teenager's part! SugarwareZ-034.gif

Thats true, many females here lack COMMON SENSE ,and the family or the school system doesnt instill this into them,

Yes this has happen here before and will again, altho not the incident listed for this topic