Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Yet a condom is still a symbol of evil!
At least it is not the filler that is evil. SugarwareZ-005.gif

cagayanstar
Posted
Posted
I have a Filipina friend who is an unmarried mother, She was a school teacher before having the child, She says she cannot return to her work because she is unmarried and that nobody will employ her because of this, Anybody know if this is true ?.
This is true,teachers are believe to be the role model to her/his students and the school will not admit single parents to teach.My brother who is a teacher got a woman pregnant and had a baby. He was given noticed that if he cannot produce a marriage certificate for 6 months the school administrator will kick him out from his teaching job.Of course,finding a job is not easy so though he was financially unprepared he managed to arrange the wedding and produced what the school wanted.

daisy
Posted
Posted
I have a Filipina friend who is an unmarried mother, She was a school teacher before having the child, She says she cannot return to her work because she is unmarried and that nobody will employ her because of this, Anybody know if this is true ?.
This is true,teachers are believe to be the role model to her/his students and the school will not admit single parents to teach.My brother who is a teacher got a woman pregnant and had a baby. He was given noticed that if he cannot produce a marriage certificate for 6 months the school administrator will kick him out from his teaching job.Of course,finding a job is not easy so though he was financially unprepared he managed to arrange the wedding and produced what the school wanted.
This will only happen if somebody will report to the authorities the 'secret' of the person concerned. As they say.."just hold your breath that no one will report you" specially the people in the area. I know of someone, an elementary school teacher i, a single mother and having an affair with a married Director in CDO and to make matters worst the real wife went to the school and created a scene. It was a scandal for a small town person like me but since no one in our municipality reported she was still teaching when my own father married her 6 years after that "incident". Although it took us 2 years before we accepted her as our step mother!

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
I hope things work out for them. That is not the best start for a lifelong relationship.