Short Term Rentals In Makati

newboy
Posted
Posted

Some of you may remember me introducing myself a short while ago, moving to the Philippines from Bangkok as we were expecting our daughter.

Well, glad to report our beautiful Porschea Sophia is doing just fine now at 4 months old, but we're really missing the city life. So the time has come for us to give up the house in Carmona, and hot foot it over to Makati to be back amongst it.

This is where you fine people come in. Is anybody aware or have any contacts for short term rental condos upto about 40k a month? Most of what I have found has been for long 12 month contracts, which isn't what we want to start with as we would like to try a couple of areas first before taking the year contract plunge.

Thanks,

Michael

post-2073-0-69634000-1342007004_thumb.jp

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Some of you may remember me introducing myself a short while ago, moving to the Philippines from Bangkok as we were expecting our daughter.

Well, glad to report our beautiful Porschea Sophia is doing just fine now at 4 months old, but we're really missing the city life. So the time has come for us to give up the house in Carmona, and hot foot it over to Makati to be back amongst it.

This is where you fine people come in. Is anybody aware or have any contacts for short term rental condos upto about 40k a month? Most of what I have found has been for long 12 month contracts, which isn't what we want to start with as we would like to try a couple of areas first before taking the year contract plunge.

Thanks,

Michael

post-2073-0-69634000-1342007004_thumb.jp

Congrats on the beautiful little girl! I also may be looking for a short term in Makati or south to Alabang, so I am interested in what you find out. The names of some agents that people have experience with would be good too.

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I wish I could help with the apartment hunt.... sorry!

But I do wish to say Congrats!!! on the birth of your daughter!!!

newboy
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the kind words.

So far I have found one website run by a guy named David Emery, answers all of my enquirys promptly. My only issue is half of the stock on the website isn't available. The deals don't seem too bad, if you're only renting for a few days then all bills except electric are covered. On a monthly, you pay the months rent, 10k deposit, internet/cable 2,300php, electric they charge at 12php per kilowatt used.

Their website is http://www.pearlslettingagency.com

I found another called ibilik.com that advertise day and weekly rates, but in my opinion are just too expensive for the size of condo offered. OK for a weekend break if you don't want to stay in a hotel, however, if you're looking at a month stay then 60k+ for a studio is rediculous when internet etc isn't even included.

The search continues...

• Like 1