Update On Any New Filipina Dating Sites

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Do you want to trade ex's Mike?  Mine cost me a lot more than 500,000 pesos over the years, she just did it slowly, slowly by lying, lying.  I am tempted to agree, at times, with your last statement about sticking to bar girls.  At least you know what it will cost you up front, but some of them steal too.  So in the future, people like us need to guard wallets and hearts.

One friend told me today:  Dealing with a girl by trusting your instincts is like flying a plane by the seat of your pants.  Dealing with a girl using logic and research is like flying a plane on instruments.  Seat of your pants flying is much more fun but you will crash and burn more often.

That is very true Dave. Especially with bar girls, you expect them to steal, so you protect yourself at least.

It is hard to really blame the girls no matter where they come from, you only have to spend a day in Pardo or Colon, and see the extreme poverty they grew up in, when they have the chance for big money (big money to them anyway), I can kind of understand where they come from, it is just a pity that hearts, or heart in my case gets hurt along the way. :)

• Like 3

anthonytt
Posted
Posted

I agree with Brock. Even though I met my wife on Filippino Cupid. on my first trip there my "girlfriend " was holding me so close to her when we went to SM. I soon saw why. Now I'm not Guapo but I got some looks. So go "shopping" at the mall. Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

I agree with Brock. Even though I met my wife on Filippino Cupid. on my first trip there my "girlfriend " was holding me so close to her when we went to SM. I soon saw why. Now I'm not Guapo but I got some looks. So go "shopping" at the mall. Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always loved that Cebu word "guapo".... :)

• Like 1

MacBubba
Posted
Posted
Always loved that Cebu word "guapo"..

Guapo is not just Cebuano.  It is the same in Tagalog, and maybe other dialects too.

• Like 1

Dougbert
Posted
Posted

Guapo/guapa is one of those borrowed Spanish words...

• Like 1

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted
As I said she is the office manager at System Plus College here in Angeles, so works full time, and enjoys her work, but is willing providing there is a future to leave work.

Just curious P.C. About how much would this young lady be paid per month for a responsible job like that ?

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Always loved that Cebu word "guapo"..

Guapo is not just Cebuano.  It is the same in Tagalog, and maybe other dialects too.

Isn't it "gwapo"?  i thought guapo was Spanish, gwapo Tagalog.

• Like 1

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

As I said she is the office manager at System Plus College here in Angeles, so works full time, and enjoys her work, but is willing providing there is a future to leave work.

Just curious P.C. About how much would this young lady be paid per month for a responsible job like that ?

Hi it depends on how long she has been on the job and what part of the country, but I believe they make between 10 and 14K pesos working in the office. Which is not a bad wage for this area, and is similar to many agents working in one of the Call Centers in Clark, on a simple voice or non technical campaign.

Papa Carl

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
voodoo31
Posted
Posted

This is not specifically a Filipina Dating site but a friend put me on to Tagged.com and there are a lot of Filipinas active on the site.

It allows for a lot of pictures and profiles has a chat program and is free to join. From my limited experience with it I would say it is a mix of genuine people and scammers - but the scammer seem pretty obvious so pretty easy to spot.

Anyway might be worth checking out if you want to find some new sites.

• Like 1